Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great moves by the Jets today (haters gonna hate). Marshall for a 5th round pick and David Harris re-signed. If the guy can put up a 1,000-yards with Matt Moore and Chad Henne he can help.

Great moves by the Jets today (haters gonna hate). Marshall for a 5th round pick and David Harris re-signed. If the guy can put up a 1,000-yards with Matt Moore and Chad Henne he can help.

Are the jets sticking with geno smith and trading down to the Eagles?

Why? Are the Jets getting a QB too?

Supposedly targeting Hoyer and drafting a QB depending on where Mariotta / Crablegs fall to. Hoyer spent years holding a clip board for Brady so according to Pats fan logic that makes him better than 75% of starting NFL QBs.

Jets should only trade out of the 6th spot if Mariotta is on the table if the Eagles give up a stupid amount of picks - at least swap 1st round picks this year, give 2nd pick this year, and 1st and 2nd round picks next year. Kelley seems stupid and fat enough to do that.

Maybe you guys should read that post slower and with less dumassery.

Anyway, anyone else as jacked as I am to see Suh step on QB's in the AFC east?!

Dolphins sign Suh, guaranteeing the Patriots a lock on the top of the AFC for a decade to come. Albert Haynsworth of this decade!

Here's hoping Murray and J. Thomas comes to Jax. Bortles will look much better with that talent around to support. We're goin at LEAST 8-8 this year.

Maybe I should've used /sarcasm instead of /eyeroll?

day_trippr, that was exactly the point I was alluding to, apparently poorly. Everyone b!tches about how Belichick is arrogant and will let players walk and won't pay them a dime, and here's a case where he went back and stretched his figures further specifically to keep an important piece in place.

Ah - ok, I totally missed your intent there.
Yeah, /sarcasm may have been more on point.

And people that knock Belichick are idiots and best ignored...

Cheers! :)

$10 mil a year for a slightly above average safety seems like a highly non-genius type of move.

Bortles, i wasn't familiar with the term, I had to look it up.

It said basically a choke artist. As in " man he really pulled a Bortles!" ( see also pulling a Russell Wilson)

Back