Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can almost hear all of the Seahawk fans now.... "I remember the good old days, when I first became a huge fan... in 2011... And we never had this kind of drama!! I don't know what is going on with these new kids!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

They should start calling themselves The 12th Racists...

They could do a little thievery from those wacky New Zealand footballers and start calling themselves "The All Blacks."

All-Blacks1.jpg

do not compare seattle with the new zealand all blacks.

funny story, i actually had 2007 Rugby World Cup tickets to see New Zealand vs Scotland in Edinburgh. Didn't end up making it....

yeah. my bad. had to get a kid on the bus. never post and parent at the same time....

i played rugby in college. My wife and I were planning this trip to Ireland. We had also planned on stopping over in Scotland (as, I'm Scottish), and it just so happened France was hosting the RWC that year. There was one of the group games in Edinburgh, so I scored tickets, and it was the All Blacks vs Scotland.

About 3 months before the trip she found out she was pregnant, so we cancelled the whole thing.

come to think of it - it's still a ****ty story.....

yeah. my bad. had to get a kid on the bus. never post and parent at the same time....

i played rugby in college. My wife and I were planning this trip to Ireland. We had also planned on stopping over in Scotland (as, I'm Scottish), and it just so happened France was hosting the RWC that year. There was one of the group games in Edinburgh, so I scored tickets, and it was the All Blacks vs Scotland.

About 3 months before the trip she found out she was pregnant, so we cancelled the whole thing.

come to think of it - it's still a ****ty story.....

... You beat me to the "it's a shttiy story" part

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Jeebus... Moto telling stories about the rugby team knocking up his wife in Ireland... college *********'s chest bumping about which amateur team sucks less... I've gotta be in the wrong thread again.

Oh boy, Bears punting from end line with 1:26 in the half.
Here we go!

Cheers!

Aaand a big run back and a lob to the end zone! SCORE! 31-7!

Nice call, btw! ;)

Back