Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's trash talk; then there's straight up delusional.

I'll let you decide where you fit best.
LOL...I just say the timeout thing because it clearly bothers you. You can pretend you didn't need a miracle to win that game though, that's why sports is great, it's one of the places where denial works best.

PS: sorry we beat ya in Lamblow last time we played. LMAO...but I'm sure that didn't happen either.

"Hey, you know 4 years ago when you won the Super Bowl? Well, we beat you in the REGULAR SEASON!!!

Sincerely,
wankerjuice"

They shouldn't have limited it to top 10. There is easily more than enough for a top 50. I can't believe dumping Pennington, signing Favre, and missing the playoffs isn't on that list. Also the Favre dick pick? How is that not a top 10 low point?

ow. you, hurt me. right here. in my heart.

Let's play "guess what season the Dolphins last won a playoff game (wildcard, at that)"!

Hint: The 2000 summer olympics were held this year.

omg. Pku.

The only people in this thread more annoying than you are that one guy that threatened to give Cape's buisness bad reviews cuz he couldn't keep up with the trash talk and that other guy who got his panties in a bunch and said he'd leave and never come back.

Wait, those were you? Congrats on being the three most annoying ******** in this thread.

The only people in this thread more annoying than you are that one guy that threatened to give Cape's buisness bad reviews cuz he couldn't keep up with the trash talk and that other guy who got his panties in a bunch and said he'd leave and never come back.

Wait, those were you? Congrats on being the three most annoying ******** in this thread.

Hugs and kisses and GFY

those are some solid relevant facts.

what's the over/under on how many times wankerjuice "leaves and never comes back"?

Below might represent "doing it wrong" again, so with that in mind, I apologize for the following apology:

A month or so ago I broke the only rule of this thread and took some stuff personally. I over reacted and embarrassed myself with my responses. I have apologized to Cape via PM, and discussed it with a couple other posters, but it dawns on me that I owe everyone on this thread an apology.

I can be the lightning rod if that's what paying my dues means, but it's only a matter of time before some of us end up drinking beer together, so seriously, I apologize for how I came off.

If you feel any of my actions require further explanation (AZ) please let me know. For starters, and this is important to me, I never did, nor intended to threaten Cape's business. I felt the banter about my brewing was actually threatening mine, and wanted him to consider how he'd have felt. In the end, that was all breaking the singular rule, and again, for that I sincerely apologize.

Hopefully back to sarcasm now. Fire away.

That business was built on fat chicks in yoga pants.

And for the record, just because you apologized doesn't mean you will ever be accepted here, you are, after all, a Dolphins fan.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

Latest posts

Back