Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** Drew Brees. He cost me a shot at $380 yesterday in the 600 person pool I'm in. Less time selling jeans and rubbing ointment on your face scar and more time memorizing what color jersey your receivers wear. What an *******.

yeah because the underdog 2-3 saints vs the 4-2 lions was a f--king LOCK.

you should take this time to reflect on how you make life decisions.

**** Drew Brees. He cost me a shot at $380 yesterday in the 600 person pool I'm in. Less time selling jeans and rubbing ointment on your face scar and more time memorizing what color jersey your receivers wear. What an *******.

both those last play of the game pick sixes that happened last week cost me $200. They both had to happen for me to lose and they did. Worst beat in my gambling career, card games included.

both those last play of the game pick sixes that happened last week cost me $200. They both had to happen for me to lose and they did. Worst beat in my gambling career, card games included.

It's a god damn tragedy. I'm in a 600+ person pool where you have to pick 20 games and assign them points 1 - 20. All you have to do is pick the winner. Rewind to yesterday afternoon. The Redskins are about to make a last minute miracle drive field goal to put me squarely in 1st place. I haven't been watching the Saints game because they were up 23-10 with less than 4 minutes to go. I'm mentally deciding what PS4 package I want to buy with my winnings. I put 17 points (out of 20) on the Saints because I'm ****ing idiot. Then the TV cuts to the Saints game. WTF?!! Detroit is up 24-23. Stay calm. Don't lose your ****. Saints have the ball and just need a field goal. Brees throws another pick. Now I'm down to 34th place and need Oakland to win to finish in 4th and walk away with $100. I know that Oakland isn't going to win.

Today my co-worker who is also in the same pool stopped by to tell me he knows the person who is currently in 1st. She's some stay at home mom with three kids who doesn't even need tonight's game to win out. Isn't that just a great story??! What place did you finish this week? **** YOU.

you and wankerjuice should go find a room together and stop bringing the rest of the thread down.

Obsession is the greatest form of flattery. Let me know if you ever venture out of the cheesy tundra, I wanna get a jump start on that restraining order.

You're welcome btw, for us taking out a division rival. I'll put the suicide note back in my pocket for the time being.

I'm just glad I reserved my hotel room in Glendale already. That's always the biggest headache oddly enough... the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

You're biggest NFL trip this year is going to Green Bay Nov 30. Hope you booked a place already as options are slim. otherwise you'll be holed up at the Bates II motel off 41. Right near Ed Gein's lampshade shop.

Sidebar Cape. Try out the many New Glarus brews when there. Spectacular stuff. Only sold in WI. Luckily I'm 8 miles from the border. Drinking a moon man pale ale now and is awesome.

Not doing GB unfortunately. My SWMBO fcuked my plans all up by turning 40 that weekend.

The whole "surrrrrrprise!!! We're going to Green Bay!!!" approach went over poorly

What kind of wife wouldn't want to go to Green Bay at the end of November? Time to reevaluate that relationship.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

No shti.

Then again, she cuts me a mountain of slack when it comes to my part time job. Plus... i married way outta my league so ... On occasion I have to suck it up.

Brady is a fcuking dink.... He shoulda worn his SB rings when he recorded his little "congrats Peyton" video clip.. And then just casually flash them a few times.

Brady is a fcuking dink.... He shoulda worn his SB rings when he recorded his little "congrats Peyton" video clip.. And then just casually flash them a few times.

I'm pretty sure all Brady needs to do is hold up a copy of the latest Victoria's Secret magazine to the camera. I hate to give him any credit but there's no way 5 head can top that. Who gives a **** about Buicks when you're banging an underwear model worth millions?

seriously - I just looked up the patriots schedule.

That has to be the easiest 8 game start that you could have possibly put together. 5-2 record with dicey wins against the Jets and the Raiders is pretty pathetic given the Oregon State-caliber teams you've had to play.

That has to be the easiest 8 game start that you could have possibly put together. 5-2 record with dicey wins against the Jets and the Raiders is pretty pathetic given the Oregon State-caliber teams you've had to play.

Because clearly the Packers didn't need an extra timeout and an A Rodgers miracle to beat Oregon state in week 5.

Your denial is beautiful to witness

For the love of god. This was posted about several pages back. PKU.

Back