Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally? He's beat him him before in the AFC Chami

i found a picture of hoppy. it's the super chamois! get it!?

images.jpg

You said you wanted some stats? Heres one for you. Manning has produced 24 probowlers (WRs,TEs, & RBs) while Brady has only 8 and no RBs.

producing-pro-bowlers_pg_600.jpg

You said you wanted some stats? Heres one for you. Manning has produced 24 probowlers (WRs,TEs, & RBs) while Brady has only 8 and no RBs.

You should be a commentator. Your stats are just as dumb as theirs.

I take what you said to mean Peyton has had better weapons to go to and still has only 1 ring.

^so what you're saying is... Brady has done way more with so much less. Good point - just imagine how much more he would have done with Peyton's cast.

^so what you're saying is... Brady has done way more with so much less. Good point - just imagine how much more he would have done with Peyton's cast.

Im not saying anything. Just passing along stats and watching all the pats fans get all riled up :D

Im not saying anything. Just passing along stats and watching all the pats fans get all riled up :D

I understand. Gotta do something with your time now that you have no football to watch.

Oh and Corey Dillon was a pro bowler in 2004. So your stats are incorrect.

Oh and Corey Dillon was a pro bowler in 2004. So your stats are incorrect.

Talk to NFL.com, I stole it straight from them. I guess a 4th string probowl RB is a still a pro-bowler. Care to share with the class who was the STARTING Probowl QB over Brady that year?

I keep thinking that people in this thread can't get any stupider... but man, finsfan, that's a whole new level. That's like Terry Bradshaw ("couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the A")-level stupid.

I keep thinking that people in this thread can't get any stupider... but man, finsfan, that's a whole new level. That's like Terry Bradshaw ("couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the A")-level stupid.

Cat------ C-----A-----T-- eieio

Probably still you. Does calling someone an idiot now automatically make me angry? I was simply trying to tell you that you are, well, an idiot. Hence, why I called you an idiot.

Good god this is funny. Dolphin fans are just as dumb as their QB.

The only thing I hate more than people talking about college football is people talking about the pro bowl.

Are you f-ing serious?? The pro bowl?!

Back