Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides... What reaction would you like me to have to such and outrageously over-the-top stupid post? Was I supposed to take it seriously to the point of actually responding???

Come on already. Maybe Caldwell can channel some Harbaugh discipline. We would all miss the Suh shenanigans if he retired. Where else but the NFL can you watch a man grind his cleats into another player while he's down. Might have been nice to see another coach take the reins besides Caldwell, but we can always swap in some other suboptimal coach in five years. So much for an exhaustive search.... At least it went quick though. That's got to count for something.. Seesh!!!

You're an idiot if you don't think both of them are great coaches, regardless of how many exclamation points and question marks you use. Then asking stupid questions like "are you kidding me" with no real retort is what you dickbreaths call winning "trash talk". Yeah, continue to insult me...I'm doing just fine.

HoppyDaze said:
You're an idiot if you don't think both of them are great coaches, regardless of how many exclamation points and question marks you use. Then asking stupid questions like "are you kidding me" with no real retort is what you dickbreaths call winning "trash talk". Yeah, continue to insult me...I'm doing just fine.

Okay okay.... You're right... Let's go ahead and give them both credit for all they have won in the NFL... Let's make a list ...

Umm...

Well... There's......

Ummmm....

Well, I guess that's not fair. They both had great college careers. Oddly enough both seemed to jump out jusssssssst as the NCAA was both of them for rampant cheating but hey... They both have won lots and lots in the NFL.

Bulls Beers said:
We can give Pete credit for always being Jacked and Pumped.

True... True.... Plus he has that secondary... It's amazing how he get those guys sooooo focused, with high energy levels... Etc. amazing. I can almost how folks would be suspicious but its probably just Pete being pumped and jacked and it wearing off on them.

hm?

images.jpg

download.jpg

i love how cape is already playing the "eh, we had a good run, team's injured, blah blah blah, rebuilding year, etc" card.

it's only tuesday bro. you gotta save that until thursday at least.

motobrewer said:
i love how cape is already playing the "eh, we had a good run, team's injured, blah blah blah, rebuilding year, etc" card. it's only tuesday bro. you gotta save that until thursday at least.

What have I said that isn't true??

True... True.... Plus he has that secondary... It's amazing how he get those guys sooooo focused, with high energy levels... Etc. amazing. I can almost how folks would be suspicious but its probably just Pete being pumped and jacked and it wearing off on them.

Your hipocricy knows no bounds, and for that I tip my hat. If you're gonna do it, do it right...

That is awesome.

I don't care who wins anymore. My goal (lets all get together on this one) is to not buy a single product advertised during the super bowl for at least one month. Then what would happen?

That is awesome.

I don't care who wins anymore. My goal (lets all get together on this one) is to not buy a single product advertised during the super bowl for at least one month. Then what would happen?

So you're not gonna buy bud light, coors light, miller light, or a website domain name for a whole month? Congratulations

So 12 guys dont buy schitty beer and tee shirts. They won't even notice

Oh, It's just us here? Well, forget it then I guess. As soon as Schlitz starts advertising, I will quit their products as well. If a company can spend 133k per second on an ad, they sure don't need my measly contribution. Ahh, forget it, just glad someone noticed me in here. Cheers!

Okay okay.... You're right... Let's go ahead and give them both credit for all they have won in the NFL... Let's make a list ...

Umm...

Well... There's......

Ummmm....

Well, I guess that's not fair. They both had great college careers. Oddly enough both seemed to jump out jusssssssst as the NCAA was both of them for rampant cheating but hey... They both have won lots and lots in the NFL.

Pats fan talking about another coach cheating?????

Ok, I'm going to be honest here. I don't really care much about the other teams in the NFL. Maybe Green Bay, because I know a bunch of people who admire them and they have done a lot with a small market. I am specifically a Lions fanboy. Grew up watching before and during the Wayne Fontes era, all through the mediocrity when the Lions could hope for a playoff spot and very likely compete for a division title or maybe a wildcard spot.

Those were they days!

I'm just not excited about the coach. It's not that I don't like the guy, I just couldn't care less. Honestly, I rather doubt any person hired will suddenly take this very talented, underachieving team deep into the playoffs. I just don't believe it's going to happen. History has shown that it's not going to happen. Lucy is not suddenly going to stop pulling the ball out from under Charlie Brown.

So there just isn't any reason to get excited about a new coach in Detroit. It's not going to change anything. They might start winning more. They might even win a playoff game. But I fail to see, in 30 odd years of watching Lions football, any sign of hope that a coaching change will make the team into a powerhouse capable of winning several playoff games or the Superbowl.

Right about now, Lions players are probably considering jumping into other teams if they can. In 2-3 years they will start rebuilding.

Meh, he was responding to Carolina Kaepernicking(really dumb celebration) when they won in SF. Besides, Seattle fans don't have any room to talk considering their team prides themselves on talking more **** than any team on the planet.

Meh, he was responding to Carolina Kaepernicking(really dumb celebration) when they won in SF. Besides, Seattle fans don't have any room to talk considering their team prides themselves on talking more **** than any team on the planet.

There's a difference between being a ****-talker and being a ******

There's a difference between being a ****-talker and being a ******

And how is Kaepernick a ******? I've seen some sports writers, even this last weekend, say he is unprofessional and yada yada yada, but in all honesty they come off like what they are which is old white guys trying to find a way to say they don't like black QBs, especially ones with tattooes.

And how is Kaepernick a ******? I've seen some sports writers, even this last weekend, say he is unprofessional and yada yada yada, but in all honesty they come off like what they are which is old white guys trying to find a way to say they don't like black QBs, especially ones with tattooes.

Don't forget hat on sideways. I've always hated that..

Back