Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year with the Niners in the Super Bowl it was all Baltimore on a role, team of destiny, Ray Lewis to attempt one last murder and all that. 2011 it was Giants on a role gonna go into San Francisco and go balls deep in Alex Smiff! Happens every year to some team.

Just want Sunday to be here NOW!. Feels like the Saints game was last month and this game is three weeks away.

Just want Sunday to be here NOW!. Feels like the Saints game was last month and this game is three weeks away.

I hear ya. Just wait, if you make the Super Bowl it will be the longest 2 weeks of your sports fandom life. Especially if the Patriots win and you have to put up with all the "Tommy Brady all time best you northwest forest qweers don't got nothing on Tommy. Go Sox!".

Who is this asshole? Of course I understand its satire you bafoon. Point is that people view that portrayal of your fans as pretty much dead on.

Who is this asshole? He gets his feelings all hurt when somebody talks trash in a thread titled "Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread"

I hear ya. Just wait, if you make the Super Bowl it will be the longest 2 weeks of your sports fandom life. Especially if the Patriots win and you have to put up with all the "Tommy Brady all time best you northwest forest qweers don't got nothing on Tommy. Go Sox!".

God I could only hope the Pats make it. Be a graunteed win for the other team haha

No lose situation here biatches. Pats lose.. hey... I have been saying it for the last couple weeks, I can't believe they have made it this far. Do I want them to win? Don't be stupid... Of course. Will I be devastated if they lose? Not remotely. 2007 and Tyree.... THAT was devastating. Losing this year to the Broncos in the AFC Championship? Not so much. Bummed out... But not devastated.

But... BUT... If they win... Tickets are all set. We're driving the quick three hours or so... And a 100% refundable 4-star hotel is booked a block from Penn Station (where the trains leave from to go out to the game) and five blocks from Times Sq.

Now I can just sit back and see what shakes out.

Thanks for the unsolicited details of your life once again. PLEASE take pictures of the room you stay in and of course all the food you eat. Because I really want to live vicariously through you...

HoppyDaze said:
Thanks for the unsolicited details of your life once again. PLEASE take pictures of the room you stay in and of course all the food you eat. Because I really want to live vicariously through you...

No problem!!! Glad I could help!

If I end up going, I'm sure I'll be pretty busy but I'll post pictures and updates as often as possible.

I'm sure I'll be pretty busy but I'll post pictures and updates as often as possible.

More of these would be great. M'kay, thx.

tumblr_mgzdg1NGwJ1r5f6w5o1_500.jpg

You gave up before he even said anything. Fail. :smack:

I know, epic fail on my part.

I'm just hoping it was enough to get me off of McBrewskie's "People to Kill" list. I'm sure he'll start working on his list Sunday night when his professional football team's season ends.

6a00e54ee7b6428833014e891bbe82970d-500wi

Haha... awesome swipe at the "12th man" by a Denver columnest

When we were in Seattle for a preseason game, it was extremely loud during the pregame, before the stands were a quarter full. The Seahawks blare the music and public address system so you have to shout to talk. Not that Seahawk fans aren't loud. They are. But they get goosed a bit.

The Broncos have sold out every game since 1970. No gimmicks needed for fan support

i don't know what he's talking about though. i'm surrrrrre the 12th Man has sold out their field just as long. pfft... pfft...

When we were in Seattle for a preseason game, it was extremely loud during the pregame, before the stands were a quarter full. The Seahawks blare the music and public address system so you have to shout to talk. Not that Seahawk fans aren't loud. They are. But they get goosed a bit.

The Broncos have sold out every game since 1970. No gimmicks needed for fan support

i don't know what he's talking about though. i'm surrrrrre the 12th Man has sold out their field just as long. pfft... pfft...

Guys a flat out liar its no louder In there pregame then driving in your car. Doesn't get loud till the team takes the fieldlike any other sporting venue.

Punity said:
Guys a flat out liar its no louder In there pregame then driving in your car. Doesn't get loud till the team takes the fieldlike any other sporting venue.

LOL!! THAT'S the aspect of his quote you're going to dispute??

What is there to dispute about the other point? Congrats they have sold out alot of games, what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

That's an awesome swipe? You're not allowed to run noise through the PA during the game so what they during pre-game means absolutely nothing. So I guess the point is the Broncos have sold out for longer? Maybe, don't care to look it up for such a week "swipe"

You guys act like this was some gimmick that was thought up back in 05 when they went to playoffs. The 12th man thing has been around shortly after the team was conceived and made a real thing in the early 80's when they retired the #12 jersey for the fans god forbid a team ever does anything for its fans.

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes. Did we strike a nerve??? Wow! Give a little dig at the fans ability to yell and all of a sudden some folks get all testy and defensive.

Mannnnnnn.

I think what he was saying was:
1) the "12th man" is a fraud because they pump music and noise through the PA system and..
2) the Broncos don't need to pump anything through their PA system because they have real fans... as evidenced by their sell-out streak.

Don't look at me... His words... Not mine

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

DUde!! Your point is dumb!!!???!!! HAHAHAHA!~!!!!! LoL

What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes. Did we strike a nerve??? Wow! Give a little dig at the fans ability to yell and all of a sudden some folks get all testy and defensive.

Mannnnnnn.

I think what he was saying was:
1) the "12th man" is a fraud because they pump music and noise through the PA system and..
2) the Broncos don't need to pump anything through their PA system because they have real fans... as evidenced by their sell-out streak.

Don't look at me... His words... Not mine

Ahhh needed a laugh today thanks.

God save you wadding into this thread if you dont have confidence in your team.

Awwwwwwfully confident. It's be an shame have to come back here with your tail between your legs.

Man... Beating the 49'rs must be as sure a bet as one could make.

Back