Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BCS had 25 million and divisional playoff games had 35 million per game hmmmmm so far not looking good for college football has more fans

I just clearly said I know their TV ratings are better. Are you saying that the only people who enjoy or watch college football games are watching it on TV? You need to get your head out of your ass and realize college football is much more liked (NOT WATCHED ON TV) than NFL

Since you like my stats so much, the top 15 largest capacity football stadiums in the country only include 1 NFL team. And there are only 32 NFL teams to choose from. Shouldn't they attract more fans since there are far less teams to cheer for? Apparently not.

Not sure if Percy Harvin is playing or not, but for his own longterm health I don't think he should. Dude didnt know which way the field was after those hits. It is irresponsible to send him out there.

Since you like my stats so much, the top 15 largest capacity football stadiums in the country only include 1 NFL team. And there are only 32 NFL teams to choose from. Shouldn't they attract more fans since there are far less teams to cheer for? Apparently not.

That shows more people watch NFL at home than college fans. Also, college stadiums need to be larger because students go and not all students are football fans...they go to party.

Really, neither of our stats shows a definite number of college vs NFL fans. Without that I'm still saying they are at least close but NFL could be more.

That shows more people watch NFL at home than college fans. Also, college stadiums need to be larger because students go and not all students are football fans...they go to party.

Really, neither of our stats shows a definite number of college vs NFL fans. Without that I'm still saying they are at least close but NFL could be more.

Im not gonna continue arguing with a moron. You keep believing what you want, I'll keep reality company.

Im not gonna continue arguing with a moron. You keep believing what you want, I'll keep reality company.

Hahaha it is so easy to get you going about nothing.

And I guess I'll end this with, you still haven't proved me wrong.

Hahaha it is so easy to get you going about nothing.

And I guess I'll end this with, you still haven't proved me wrong.

I have you just havent accepted that fact (and you never will, for a pats fan for f***s sake), which is why I'm not going to prove myself any further.

That proves nothing, I'm still right. (sound familiar)

Nope it doesn't. You just don't like definitive facts.

Your stat "I have more beer because my bottle is bigger"

My stat "I have more beer because my bottle is 80% full and yours is 60% full"

I would ask if you see the difference but I don't think you understand.

I was a little busy trying to insult someone, it seemed to backfire :D

Also surprised you were the first to notice, normally this thread is all over that.

Surprised me too - the tribe has their long knives out for your ar$e lately and you'd think that would have gotten them all excited...

Cheers! ;)

No lose situation here biatches. Pats lose.. hey... I have been saying it for the last couple weeks, I can't believe they have made it this far. Do I want them to win? Don't be stupid... Of course. Will I be devastated if they lose? Not remotely. 2007 and Tyree.... THAT was devastating. Losing this year to the Broncos in the AFC Championship? Not so much. Bummed out... But not devastated.

But... BUT... If they win... Tickets are all set. We're driving the quick three hours or so... And a 100% refundable 4-star hotel is booked a block from Penn Station (where the trains leave from to go out to the game) and five blocks from Times Sq.

Now I can just sit back and see what shakes out.

Are you really gonna feel like going after the Hawks lose in front of the 12th man at home?

Just like the last time the 49ers played up here? With all the noise in the Clink Kaepernick is not going to know what to do. His Beats by Dre headphones won't save him during the game like they do in the commercial.

No lose situation here biatches. Pats lose.. hey... I have been saying it for the last couple weeks, I can't believe they have made it this far. Do I want them to win? Don't be stupid... Of course. Will I be devastated if they lose? Not remotely. 2007 and Tyree.... THAT was devastating. Losing this year to the Broncos in the AFC Championship? Not so much. Bummed out... But not devastated.

But... BUT... If they win... Tickets are all set. We're driving the quick three hours or so... And a 100% refundable 4-star hotel is booked a block from Penn Station (where the trains leave from to go out to the game) and five blocks from Times Sq.

Now I can just sit back and see what shakes out.

Not gonna lie, that sounds fun as hell.

Just like the last time the 49ers played up here? With all the noise in the Clink Kaepernick is not going to know what to do. His Beats by Dre headphones won't save him during the game like they do in the commercial.

Oh but we make do much noise. Cool, it goes well with Seattle and the Seahawks' inferiority complex over the 49ers. What's funny is for 49er fans all the hate and vitriol from you Hawk fans came out of nowhere for most Niner fans only a couple of years ago at most. We had no idea you were so concerned with us and never saw Seattle as a rival. I'd say most Niner fans my age and older frequently pulled for the Hawks to do well as long as it wasn't at the Niners expense. You guys have however made yourselves so god damned annoying though that Niner fans don't really care so much about your team losing as your fanbase having its heartbroken. But you guys face a different Niner team Sunday than the last two times up there. They're a hell of a lot better than the Saints and Cards so don't go counting your chickens yet.

Oh but we make do much noise. Cool, it goes well with Seattle and the Seahawks' inferiority complex over the 49ers. What's funny is for 49er fans all the hate and vitriol from you Hawk fans came out of nowhere for most Niner fans only a couple of years ago at most. We had no idea you were so concerned with us and never saw Seattle as a rival. I'd say most Niner fans my age and older frequently pulled for the Hawks to do well as long as it wasn't at the Niners expense. You guys have however made yourselves so god damned annoying though that Niner fans don't really care so much about your team losing as your fanbase having its heartbroken. But you guys face a different Niner team Sunday than the last two times up there. They're a hell of a lot better than the Saints and Cards so don't go counting your chickens yet.

Oh god I don't know lets see maybe because up until Harbaugh showed up you hadn't been to the playoffs or sniffed a winning record since 2002? Then we owned the division titles for most of the early 2000s so yea I guess you could say that there wasn't a lot of niner fans to spar with because they blew nuts for so long most of your fan base pulled back into the shadows.

And what were you going to say yea we were 4-12 this year but five rings ***** so this losing streak doesn't matter?

Its hard to have a heated rivalry when 3 out of 4 teams in the division could barely muster 5 wins a season.

Oh god I don't know lets see maybe because up until Harbaugh showed up you hadn't been to the playoffs or sniffed a winning record since 2002? Then we owned the division titles for most of the early 2000s so yea I guess you could say that there wasn't a lot of niner fans to spar with because they blew nuts for so long most of your fan base pulled back into the shadows.

And what were you going to say yea we were 4-12 this year but five rings ***** so this losing streak doesn't matter?

Its hard to have a heated rivalry when 3 out of 4 teams in the division could barely muster 5 wins a season.

Well, Iv'e been through good and bad with this team and had nothing against the Hawks and had no idea they hated us so much. It is a great rivalry now, but even still, if it wasn't that Seattle has some personalities, mainly Pete Carroll and the "We are the greatest no on can ever beat us we will dominate everything you do and you suck and your QB is **** and everything about your team and your city is **** and you will never be able to complete with us" 12th man I still wouldn't consider the Hawks much of a rival, just a team in the way. The Rams and Cowboys have more of a historical rivalry with the 49ers, and I'll never forgive the Rams for leaving southern California. Still at this moment this rivalry is the best in the NFL and it should be fun.

Well, Iv'e been through good and bad with this team and had nothing against the Hawks and had no idea they hated us so much. It is a great rivalry now, but even still, if it wasn't that Seattle has some personalities, mainly Pete Carroll and the "We are the greatest no on can ever beat us we will dominate everything you do and you suck and your QB is **** and everything about your team and your city is **** and you will never be able to complete with us" 12th man I still wouldn't consider the Hawks much of a rival, just a team in the way. The Rams and Cowboys have more of a historical rivalry with the 49ers, and I'll never forgive the Rams for leaving southern California. Still at this moment this rivalry is the best in the NFL and it should be fun.

I still hold animosity for Broncos/Raiders/Chargers/Chiefs.

Hawk fans felt the way about those teams as we do with the niners. This division is still new and rivalries take time to build with these two teams the way they are it'll help make it the best in the nfl. Also social media allows for some docuhebags to have a voice.

I still hold animosity for Broncos/Raiders/Chargers/Chiefs.

Hawk fans felt the way about those teams as we do with the niners. This division is still new and rivalries take time to build with these two teams the way they are it'll help make it the best in the nfl. Also social media allows for some docuhebags to have a voice.

Yeah. It's already the best division with the best rivalry in the NFL. Rams even would have won 9 games if their OC wasn't Brian ****tenheimer. And yeah, if you went by just social media you'd be convinced that all fanbase a have more *****ebags than fans.

Yeah. It's already the best division with the best rivalry in the NFL. Rams even would have won 9 games if their OC wasn't Brian ****tenheimer. And yeah, if you went by just social media you'd be convinced that all fanbase a have more *****ebags than fans.

I will say it's hard to be objective this close to the SB.

Just gets me that on the big websites how skewed it is towards the Niners.

Last week on ESPN the headlines read Niners roll in victory while the Hawks struggled to win. Both teams scored 23pts in the win but I love the spin.

I guess they have to talk about something but I swear you'd think this game is being played in Candlestick and the Niners are the favs. Just gotta tune out the talking heads.

I will say it's hard to be objective this close to the SB.

Just gets me that on the big websites how skewed it is towards the Niners.

Last week on ESPN the headlines read Niners roll in victory while the Hawks struggled to win. Both teamd scored 23pts in the win but I love the spin.

Last year with the Niners in the Super Bowl it was all Baltimore on a role, team of destiny, Ray Lewis to attempt one last murder and all that. 2011 it was Giants on a role gonna go into San Francisco and go balls deep in Alex Smiff! Happens every year to some team.

Latest posts

Back