Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_bird said:
Hey, I hope you DVR'ed that game so you can watch your team play this weekend!

LOL!!!

Darwin is sitting there counting down the final ticks on the clock, pretending it is the AFC Championship game.....

"Wooooooo hoooooooo!!!! We are going to the fcking Super Bowl!!!!!! YES!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!! Honey!!!! I am looking into Super Tickets!!! WOOOOO!!!"

Between the rabid obnoxiousness of Seahwaks fans and the idiocy of my own Niner fans my head is gonna explode before we even get to the game.

Between the rabid obnoxiousness of Seahwaks fans and the idiocy of my own Niner fans my head is gonna explode before we even get to the game.

You could hold to your word and go back to not watching this unbearable product that is being put on the field.

You could hold to your word and go back to not watching this unbearable product that is being put on the field.

Still pissed about that call. I did say that people who called me out on it were probably right. I'm just tired of all the unending **** talk among fans at this point. Both teams are good, I'll enjoy the game, I'll probably need to drink half a keg to remain moderately calm, but however it turns out this season is heading for a phenomenal ending.

Still pissed about that call. I did say that people who called me out on it were probably right. I'm just tired of all the unending **** talk among fans at this point. Both teams are good, I'll enjoy the game, I'll probably need to drink half a keg to remain moderately calm, but however it turns out this season is heading for a phenomenal ending.

I tend to believe that Goodell is covering his office in plastic to make it an easy cleanup after he blows all over this weekend. Future HOFs and bitter postseason rivals squaring off and two young gun star QBs and the two most physical Ds in the game beating the hell out of each other. He couldnt have rigged the season any better.

I tend to believe that Goodell is covering his office in plastic to make it an easy cleanup after he blows all over this weekend. Future HOFs and bitter postseason rivals squaring off and two young gun star QBs and the two most physical Ds in the game beating the hell out of each other. He couldnt have rigged the season any better.

Yep. He evidently was so stoked he was making a last minute call to Denver to make sure the officials were not calling delay of game penalties on Peyton's last drive.

I looked at last year too... Last year... TWO roughing the passer calls benefitted the Pats... Among the lowest in the lowest in the league.

Indy: 7
Philly, Carolina, Miami, Oakland: 6
Buffalo, Green Bay, Indy: 5

So this bllsht about... "Boooooo hoooooo hooooo... No one can touch Brady! The NFL loves Brady and doesn't want him hurt! Waaaaaaah waaaaaaaah!! ". is just that... total bllsht

We all know that O-lines hold, it's a matter of the refs calling it. Pats are bottom 5 in holding calls (letting the line hold to protect the china doll). Another surprise, denver and the pats have the benefit of the most pass interference calls in the nfl.

By-Tor said:
We all know that O-lines hold, it's a matter of the refs calling it. Pats are bottom 5 in holding calls (letting the line hold to protect the china doll). Another surprise, denver and the pats have the benefit of the most pass interference calls in the nfl.

Ahhhh. Soooo. The Pats hold so much they are in the bottom five in holding calls. Ahhhh. Gotcha.

You might want to take a computer class. I think you're doing it wrong up until this point.

HoppyDaze said:
That's the point he's making Cape...you get the benefit of calls more than any team. HANDS DOWN

Just for arguments sake Hoppy... Which call do the Pats benefit from the most, "HANDS DOWN"? I'm curious.

Like I do with Az... I'll wait patiently while you flop sweat

So... Need some serious advice from everyone... Should I say, "fck it", splurge and get awesome Super Bowl seats or avoid being obnoxious when I send pics to all of you and just get reasonable seats.

Aaaarrrrggggg!!! Decisions!!!!

So... Need some serious advice from everyone... Should I say, "fck it", splurge and get awesome Super Bowl seats or avoid being obnoxious when I send pics to all of you and just get reasonable seats.

I say go all out who knows how many more times Bradys got it in him to lose the SB.

either way you'll think you are a smarter fan that us because you overspent on a seat for a football game. No lose for you!

Hoppy... C'mon man. We all love ya now man. You started out rough. It took you a while, which is fine. You got yet ass banned. But we all had ya back. But .......

But....

Let's sit this one out huh?

Effin Desert come outta nowhere and is all over ya sht. And we all though he had died of old age!

Let's just shut it down.... Maybe start fresh in the morning.

God damned store wanted $90 for the Harbaugh black sweater. That's some bull****. This ruins my plans. I had my khakis, magic marker on a string, and black Niner hat ready to go.

All depends on how close you want to be to a Broncos game.

Latest posts

Back