Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for the record... The Pats offense hasn't hit its stride yet completely this year but last game put up more yards and more points against the Steelers than the Steelers have let up in the history of their franchise. Look it up.

I'll let that sink in for a second...

And then ask the little ***** new teams who think they are good to match sht like that.

Just let me put that into a little perspective....

No one.. In the EIGHTY years that the Steelers have been around... Has hung more yards or points on em than the Pats a week and a half ago. (Pats were on bye week this past weekend )

.... and that's with that "old has-been Brady" tossing to a pile a ****ty receivers.

.... and guys on this thread are all.... " quick!!! Everyone!!! Let's lube up!! We beat Atlanta!!"

LOL!!

And then Pats fans get a bad name for being cocky??? LOL! Look at the facts!!

Like no Super Bowl wins for the Pats since Super Bowl XXXIX (that's 39, Hoopy).

Uh huh.

I'd say that's still pretty awesome compared to "Never Ever Happened By Seattle".

I know...Hope Springs Eternal that this will be the year.

Sorry. Ain't gonna happen. Hawks will get winged before they set foot in the Met. Bank on it...

Cheers though ;)

Brett Favre is a joke. Can you believe that idiot, with his garbage interview! They used to play football with out a helmet (rugby) then with a leather helmet. They get paid highly! They get paid to do a job, heaven forbid their job is risky and physical! That's what they get paid for though! Rant over

aint no body got time to read all your ******* posts cape, quit being so god damn drunk at 5 oclock and talking to yourself, grow a pair and ****ing drink all night like the rest of us

Standing ovation for San Fran... #batkid

C'mon... Trash talk aside for a split second, that's just fcking awesome. With all the sht people slog through on a daily basis.... to pull that off... I'm sorry, that's just freakin' cool. Solid, solid job.

It's good to see what Data has been up to. I wonder where he got the specially made suit.

Jets are sooooo terrible that they split the season series with the Pats (and probably should have swept the series in they had an even competent QB)? And Miami is going to sweep the season series against the Jets? The same Miami team that lost to the then 0-8 Bucs and are facing a bullying crisis....:rolleyes:

Please come back when you have a basic understanding of the NFL. The Jets are 5-4 and will finish 9-7 with the 6th seed.

No one outside of the Boston area cares about the Pats anyway. In fact, everyone hates Boston. It's a terrible town filled with terrible people; fat, bald, obnoxious people who embrace the worst aspects of their largely Irish heritage - IE they're loud, like to fight, drink and vomit all over themselves, and have a certain anatomical area that is well, well below the national average.

Oh yeah by the way, I had Jets losing this game. Not looking like a playoff team now huh?

Unfortunately, Buffalo cannot be trusted with any size lead.
Wait for it.

But, yeah, the JETS clearly are who everyone thought they were: SUCK ON WHEELS.

Cheers! :D

[edit] otoh, if the JETS secondary keeps blowing chunks (Cromartie!) Buffalo may finish the job!

Unfortunately, Buffalo cannot be trusted with any size lead.
Wait for it.

But, yeah, the JETS clearly are who everyone thought they were: SUCK ON WHEELS.

Cheers! :D

[edit] otoh, if the JETS secondary keeps blowing chunks (Cromartie!) Buffalo may finish the job!

If Geno keeps playing like this...but he can't play much better so

They're back...

487975_10152028223574254_1005062024_n.jpg

Holy crap! I switched over to watch the F1 race down in Austin for like 10 minutes and come back to see the J-E-T-S committing even more overt suckage! Wow!

Remaining JETS schedule has only one team currently above .500.
I bet they can still lose most of those games...

Cheers! ;)

Holy crap! I switched over to watch the F1 race down in Austin for like 10 minutes and come back to see the J-E-T-S committing even more overt suckage! Wow!

Remaining JETS schedule has only one team currently above .500.
I bet they can still lose most of those games...

Cheers! ;)

They will lose every other game and end 8 and 8 like I originally said lol

The interwebs are amazing. Televised broadcasts of pro football games had only begun a few years before I was born. Right now I'm sitting in my office with the Saints-Giants on a 40" TV, Dolphins-Chargers on one 27" computer monitor, Seahawks-Vikings on another, and have the third to surf and bug the hell out of HBTers world wide while pulling on my fourth home brew of the evening (<= you knew that was coming, right?)

It's an amazing thing...

Cheers! ;)

Meh. His receivers make him look good.

All four monitors went to commercial break at the same time.
Not good.
I think it scratched my brain...

Cheers? :drunk:

Back