Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punity said:
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey... You leave Josh Huff alone. He was in a glass cage of emotions!

And keep it up with the Oregon jokes because nothing says a program in decline like three total losses in three seasons.

Yes, but what are you going to do now that they fired Lane Kiffin and the PAC might again get more than one team that doesn't suck?

Also, judging by some of the AMAZING wins by Seattle this year, frankly I think they're more lucky than good. At least New England's offense is highly experience limited everywhere but QB so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. What's the Seachokes excuse with STL? Tennessee (who got beat by Jacksonville FFS), or even the Suckaneers? And let's not forget the game against the Texans where Matt Schaub got MVP of the game awards from Seattle for the only passing Touchdown Seattle could muster. But hey, you should certainly fall back on that record. I'm sure it'll intimidate teams in the playoffs because I seriously doubt you'll be able to use homefield (assuming you achieve it) to bottle lightning against the Saints if it comes to that again.

Spygate? You mean the taping that every team was doing. Taping that is allowed when in a certain area of the stadium but not in other areas. Oh that spygate...gotcha.

It's funny how when Pats fans bring up the 3 SB wins people tell us not to bring up the past but it is ok for everyone else to bring up something long in the past that really had no effect on anything.

h22lude said:
Spygate? You mean the taping that every team was doing. Taping that is allowed when in a certain area of the stadium but not in other areas. Oh that spygate...gotcha. It's funny how when Pats fans bring up the 3 SB wins people tell us not to bring up the past but it is ok for everyone else to bring up something long in the past that really had no effect on anything.
:) :) When was the last time the pats won a Super Bowl? Man you're right, I would hold onto the past to if I was a pats fan. The Giants to the pats are what Stanford is to Oregon! I'm confident though that the Pats won't make it by the Chiefs or Broncos (unless it's subzero temps)

Accidic said:
Yes, but what are you going to do now that they fired Lane Kiffin and the PAC might again get more than one team that doesn't suck? Also, judging by some of the AMAZING wins by Seattle this year, frankly I think they're more lucky than good. At least New England's offense is highly experience limited everywhere but QB so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. What's the Seachokes excuse with STL? Tennessee (who got beat by Jacksonville FFS), or even the Suckaneers? And let's not forget the game against the Texans where Matt Schaub got MVP of the game awards from Seattle for the only passing Touchdown Seattle could muster. But hey, you should certainly fall back on that record. I'm sure it'll intimidate teams in the playoffs because I seriously doubt you'll be able to use homefield (assuming you achieve it) to bottle lightning against the Saints if it comes to that again.

Just so you know. No one read this

:) :) When was the last time the pats won a Super Bowl? Man you're right, I would hold onto the past to if I was a pats fan. The Giants to the pats are what Stanford is to Oregon! I'm confident though that the Pats won't make it by the Chiefs or Broncos (unless it's subzero temps)

Yeah its real tough being a Pats fan. Constant AFC East champs wiyh AFC champs and SB showings Hahaha once again, you my friend are an idiot.

How's those Giants doing? Last year? This year?

h22lude said:
Yeah its real tough being a Pats fan. Constant AFC East champs wiyh AFC champs and SB showings Hahaha once again, you my friend are an idiot. How's those Giants doing? Last year? This year?
I know one name you'll never forget, David Tyree haha

Always fun to watch fans of teams that virtually never get to The Big Game (and certainly never won it) throw rocks at teams that play in that game every other year.

True Pats fans own those two losses in this decade, just like they own the three Super Bowl Championship wins. That's five appearances in a dozen years to you math challenged mouth breathing fans of loser teams who watch the Super Bowl from their golf club's 19th hole.

Suck on that Reality.

Cheers! ;)

Always fun to watch fans of teams that virtually never get to The Big Game (and certainly never won it) throw rocks at teams that play in that game every other year.

And why would we sit back and let all the Masshole's b!tch about every other team just because they aren't the pats? You guys throw the most rocks, we just throw them back and then have to listen to you guys complain about it.

Who's complaining? I actually enjoy the repartee, generally weak as it may be.
Just pointing out the hard ground, that's all.
Carry on...

Cheers! ;)

MrNickVT said:
I bet you and H22 give each other the Dutch rudder on game day ;)

Guessing you know the term because it is some sort of rite of passage for young men in Vermont. Let it all out Nick, let it all out.

And why would we sit back and let all the Masshole's b!tch about every other team just because they aren't the pats? You guys throw the most rocks, we just throw them back and then have to listen to you guys complain about it.

You get to listen to us complain. You get to.

Krovitz said:
You get to listen to us complain. You get to.

If I were to give a patriots fan credit for saying something funny, this may be it. But I don't do that and I'm not doing it now.

That was a hell of a backdoor over I hit on the Ball St / Northern Illinois game. Pick six with less than a minute to go to hit my number.

That was a hell of a backdoor over I hit on the Ball St / Northern Illinois game. Pick six with less than a minute to go to hit my number.

We know what kinda backdoors you like to hit AZ. And the part about hitting your number in less than a minute is far from surprising. :rockin:

Back