Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... once again... I feel, as the creator and easily TMDPOTT (The Most Dominant Poster Of This Thread)... it is my duty (hehe... I said "duty")... to get things back on track.

C'mon guys... college football?? Really? Let's lose it. Oregon blows. We get it. Let's move on.

All this animosity towards some newbs that are still lost and don't know their way? Let's rise above it. Let's just move on and pray that one day, even certain people on this thread become productive contributors. Look what has happened with Hoppy. And really... who among us EVER thought Hoppy would come up with something funny or something worthy of a "like this post".... raise your hands... who?? Yeah... exactly... no one.

At the end of the day though... through all of the ebbs and flows of this thread, let's CONTINUE to keep a laser focus on the fact that the Pats are awesome and your team sucks ass. Can we do that?? Can we just focus on that ONE fact? Let's try. Let's give it a shot.

day_trippr said:
Pats already played the Jets twice, and there's zero chance of the Jets making the playoffs. So I'd say the intelligent answer would be "Seriously? Wake up, *******!" if such a question were asked of me... hth Cheers! ;)
Zero percent chance? Looks like you need some coffee or an energy drink *******!

As day_trippr said, Pats played them twice already and they won't be making the playoffs. Even if they did play each other again, adding one player to the Jets doesn't make them a good team. So to answer your question, no I'm not scared.

And once again I must say, you my friend are still an idiot.

h22lude said:
As day_trippr said, Pats played them twice already and they won't be making the playoffs. Even if they did play each other again, adding one player to the Jets doesn't make them a good team. So to answer your question, no I'm not scared. And once again I must say, you my friend are still an idiot.
h22lude said:
The Jets are in the wildcard spot now but Miami will get that spot by end of the season.
So, what you're saying is theres a chance. Right? I thought so! Maybe you should throw out some lottery numbers as well, since you can predict the future! It's okay though because like you, I'm going to predict something! Pats won't make it to the AFC championship game. :)

So, what you're saying is theres a chance. Right? I thought so! Maybe you should throw out some lottery numbers as well, since you can predict the future! It's okay though because like you, I'm going to predict something! Pats won't make it to the AFC championship game. :)

Yes there is a chance but it won't happen. Jets are terrible. Miami plays them twice and will win twice putting them ahead of the Jets.

OK so I'm saying the Jets don't make the playoffs and you say the Pats won't make the championship game. Let's see who is right in 2 months.

Wild Cards are conference wide. If you don't win a Division outright you're up against every other team in the conference that also didn't win their Division.

Hence, between KC and Denver, there's a wild card team. I'll be stunned if there isn't one other team with a better record at the end of the season than NJ and (LOL!) Miami.

Cheers!

Wild Cards are conference wide. If you don't win a Division outright you're up against every other team in the conference that also didn't win their Division.

Hence, between KC and Denver, there's a wild card team. I'll be stunned if there isn't one other team with a better record at the end of the season than NJ and (LOL!) Miami.

Cheers!

I would think the dolphins, titans and Ravens would all have a chance. Though right now, as sad as it sounds, the dolphins have the best shot. Some of the better AFC teams have fallen off this year. Pitt being one of the bigger ones.

Miami? Puhleaze. They're reeling.

If there are any signs of finned life remaining by then, the Pats will put the Dolphins on life support in Week 15.

The plug will be pulled in Buffalo the following Monday...

Cheers!

Yes there is a chance but it won't happen. Jets are terrible. Miami plays them twice and will win twice putting them ahead of the Jets.

OK so I'm saying the Jets don't make the playoffs and you say the Pats won't make the championship game. Let's see who is right in 2 months.

Jets are sooooo terrible that they split the season series with the Pats (and probably should have swept the series in they had an even competent QB)? And Miami is going to sweep the season series against the Jets? The same Miami team that lost to the then 0-8 Bucs and are facing a bullying crisis....:rolleyes:

Please come back when you have a basic understanding of the NFL. The Jets are 5-4 and will finish 9-7 with the 6th seed.

No one outside of the Boston area cares about the Pats anyway. In fact, everyone hates Boston. It's a terrible town filled with terrible people; fat, bald, obnoxious people who embrace the worst aspects of their largely Irish heritage - IE they're loud, like to fight, drink and vomit all over themselves, and have a certain anatomical area that is well, well below the national average.

I would think the dolphins, titans and Ravens would all have a chance. Though right now, as sad as it sounds, the dolphins have the best shot. Some of the better AFC teams have fallen off this year. Pitt being one of the bigger ones.

1) The Titans are starting Ryan Fitzpatrick. That's all.
2) The Ravens made Joe Flacco, briefly, the highest paid player in the NFL all while ignoring the fact that Joe Flacco is Joe Flacco. He's not Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, or, as much as this pains me, Tom Brady in that Flacco does not have the talent or ability to make his teammates better. He had one great playoff run and banked it. This year he is playing like...Joe Flacco. What a surprise.
3) Thanks to the bullying crisis the Dolphins are now missing the entire left side of their offensive line. They're also facing daily and distracting media attention. Their season is thankfully over. Time to tank and bust up the team in the off-season.

Game on!

images

Except I'm going with Rougher, Tougher and not wearing a Condom with your sandy, dirty vag.

[...]No one outside of the Boston area cares about the Pats anyway. In fact, everyone hates Boston. It's a terrible town filled with terrible people; fat, bald, obnoxious people who embrace the worst aspects of their largely Irish heritage - IE they're loud, like to fight, drink and vomit all over themselves

Wait - you say all that like it's a bad thing!

and have a certain anatomical area that is well, well below the national average.

The water is friggin' cold here...

Cheers! ;)

Jets are sooooo terrible that they split the season series with the Pats (and probably should have swept the series in they had an even competent QB)? And Miami is going to sweep the season series against the Jets? The same Miami team that lost to the then 0-8 Bucs and are facing a bullying crisis....:rolleyes:

Please come back when you have a basic understanding of the NFL. The Jets are 5-4 and will finish 9-7 with the 6th seed.

No one outside of the Boston area cares about the Pats anyway. In fact, everyone hates Boston. It's a terrible town filled with terrible people; fat, bald, obnoxious people who embrace the worst aspects of their largely Irish heritage - IE they're loud, like to fight, drink and vomit all over themselves, and have a certain anatomical area that is well, well below the national average.

Hahahaha I hope you and MrNickVT never have kids. We have enough stupid people in this world but I bet you knew that living in NC.

That over 44 bet was great last night. Colts -3.5 wasn't. I fecking hate 3.5 spread and backdoor covers. Oh well. At least I had twice the units on the over.

Standing ovation for San Fran... #batkid

C'mon... Trash talk aside for a split second, that's just fcking awesome. With all the sht people slog through on a daily basis.... to pull that off... I'm sorry, that's just freakin' cool. Solid, solid job.

Standing ovation for San Fran... #batkid

C'mon... Trash talk aside for a split second, that's just fcking awesome. With all the sht people slog through on a daily basis.... to pull that off... I'm sorry, that's just freakin' cool. Solid, solid job.

+1 just awesome

Their front 7 has been amazing this year with the addition of Loutoulei and Short. Secondary has been the worst part of the D and they have been playing great.

MrNickVT said:
Why is Carolina's Defense so good?

Because they have played a string of teams that put up, combined, less point per game than Pats do solo.

The Panthers are going to have to check into local hospitals for severely over-extended anuses by the third quarter due to the power fisting the Patriots are going to apply.

Back