Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of the Cowboys, have you seen Nate Newton recently? Saw him on ESPN..... the dude's lost about two hundred pounds. Looks a little scary, actually.

Nate.jpg

images

I mean, two hundred friggin' pounds. That's like... the amount of weed he was caught with. Twice.

queue John Madden saying "Nate Newton" like he did on every play...

almost as bad as Summerall and his obsession with Chidi Ahanatu.

Speaking of the Cowboys, have you seen Nate Newton recently? Saw him on ESPN..... the dude's lost about two hundred pounds. Looks a little scary, actually.

I mean, two hundred friggin' pounds. That's like... the amount of weed he was caught with. Twice.

Wow.

And here he is showing how his more recent, smaller head could fit inside his previous head.
natebeforeafter.jpg

I guess he switched from weed to crack.

I hadn't considered that possibility, but that makes all kinds of sense. He wasn't exactly the most coherent commentator that EPSN has ever had on, adding further evidence. Seemed a little jittery.

Actually, they say he got his stomach stapled. I remember Charlie Weis getting that done, and almost dying from internal bleeding.

Before submitting my post I typed he was looking like a chemo patient or crackhead and thought that might be too much. Silly me.

Wow.

And here he is showing how his more recent, smaller head could fit inside his previous head.
images

Nate Newton said:
I used to eat a sandwich this friggin' big! I'd take two whole fried chickens, slather them in mayo, then top it with pork rinds and Doritos. "Cool Ranch", I love that ****. All inside a big load of bread! Bones and all! Load it up with cheese and sour cream, then wrap it in bacon and deep fry it! I'd have two of those for breakfast. The goddamn plumber at Cowboy Stadium hated my ass, I'd plug that ****ing toilet every single goddamn time!

It ain't a trap game, though. The Cowboys are much better this year, especially on D, and they know it.

C'mon Bird! As big of a fan of the Cowboy's as I am, unless The Patriot's offense goes completely to sleep, they should blow up the Cowboy's. The linebackers are lost in pass coverage. Welker and BJGE (Bl*w J*bs Given Eagerly) should kill them in the short game. The Cowboys have proven they can not or will not run the ball. The only chance the Cowboys have is to get to Brady. He's a scared little biotch after getting hit a couple of times and starts looking for the exit.
For the record, I don't blame Romo for most of the failure. Jerry Jones is an owner, not a coach, and Jason Garret is a Backup Quarterback and not a head coach.

the_bird said:
It ain't a trap game, though. The Cowboys are much better this year, especially on D, and they know it.

With that said, If you don't hate the Cowboys (and you don't like in Texas), you're a ****ing idiot.

If the Pats and Cowgirls where both 1 loss teams going into it, I wouldn't even be able to watch it. The 'girls are going nowhere this year.

Dwain said:
Unlike that powerhouse coming out of $hitsburgh.

They will be in the SB again. You know they will be. I hope that makes you mad. It's not how you start it's how you finish and the Steelers finish better than anyone.

His record is clean.

Roethlisberger was cleared of charges, but commissioner Roger Goodell cracked down on one of his biggest stars because "you are held to a higher standard as an NFL player, and there is nothing about your conduct in Milledgeville (Ga.) that can remotely be described as admirable, responsible, or consistent with either the values of the league of the expectations of our fans."

By Golly, you're right.

Dwain said:
Roethlisberger was cleared of charges, but commissioner Roger Goodell cracked down on one of his biggest stars because "you are held to a higher standard as an NFL player, and there is nothing about your conduct in Milledgeville (Ga.) that can remotely be described as admirable, responsible, or consistent with either the values of the league of the expectations of our fans."

By Golly, you're right.

There have been at least 3 other sexual misconduct cases come up since then and they were swept under the rug very quickly. Goodell is terribly inconsistent with his punishment.

There have been at least 3 other sexual misconduct cases come up since then and they were swept under the rug very quickly. Goodell is terribly inconsistent with his punishment.

gotta love a rape defender.

wait, that's not right at all!

now this is making sense! hey pre-teen, did big ben touch you!?

motobrewer said:
gotta love a rape defender.

wait, that's not right at all!

now this is making sense! hey pre-teen, did big ben touch you!?

Are you a commie? Innocent until proven guilty. America **** yeah. What did I or the Steelers do to you? Besides kick your teams ass...

Are you a commie? Innocent until proven guilty. America **** yeah. What did I or the Steelers do to you? Besides kick your teams ass...

Huh? If I remember correctly, it was YOUR favorite team that got its ass kicked. That little contest called the SUPER BOWL from last year????? Packers 31, Steelers 25. Ring a bell????

Bernie Brewer said:
Huh? If I remember correctly, it was YOUR favorite team that got its ass kicked. That little contest called the SUPER BOWL from last year????? Packers 31, Steelers 25. Ring a bell????

I don't know what team that dood roots for I was just taking a shot in the dark. I would hardly all it an ass kicking though. You won the SB, yes.

I don't know what team that dood roots for I was just taking a shot in the dark. I would hardly all it an ass kicking though. You won the SB, yes.

how does a 14-year-old go about obtaining cocaine, anyway?

Big Ben must pay top dollar for his tweenie-taps!

I did.

Pats didn't cover the spread so, I win!

The spread I saw was 7 points. I figured the pats would beat them by 20. Luckily, I never bet against the Cowboys. Of course I never bet them to win either.

Latest posts

Back