Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take them stats over to the MLB thread. Plus, act like you've been here before... Wait, nevermind. :D

Back to Turkey day, Packer O line and D need to get better in time for this game. Could be trouble and I bet its a +3 Lions pick em line. I'll be interested to see how the Lions do against the Saints. Whenever that is.

I recant Detroit moving to #2 in rankings. No dig, but all your teams you've beaten so far are under .500. And for that matter only team GB has beat over .500 is the Saints.

There seems to be a lot of really bad teams out there and others looking good but we need to get to 8+ games before this starts to really shake out.

losing clifton is a big deal. we'll see what happens.

the one thing i hate about aaron is that he thinks he's a f-ing china doll. first words out of his mouth during the on-field interview:

"yeah, I took some shots..."

really? you took "some shots"? In a professional football game!? shocking. talk to driver about "taking shots". actually don't, cause he has enough class to not talk about it.

Not that the Cheeseheads in here need any help defending themselves... but when the defending Super Bowl champs are undefeated.... they're #1.

Feel free to give that rationale to the League. Fact is, same record, but the Lions are above the Pack in the standings. For a reason.

Cutler played well last night. I don't think he gave up an interception, and he managed to dance around in the pocket and avoid some tackles. Not bad considering he has like ZERO help on his line. Did you see how pissed he was to lose to the Lions and constantly being badgered? Must suck to line up behind those guys.

I recant Detroit moving to #2 in rankings. No dig, but all your teams you've beaten so far are under .500. And for that matter only team GB has beat over .500 is the Saints.

There seems to be a lot of really bad teams out there and others looking good but we need to get to 8+ games before this starts to really shake out.

Well, that's a fact.

Another fact is that those teams have .500 records because they played great teams like Detroit and Green Bay.

It's way too early to draw up the playoff schedule, but this IS the trash talk thread. So...

Anyone catch the commercial Rogers was in? I think they played once or twice.

I don't think so... I am pretty sure they run through all of the tie breakers.

The Bills are ahead of the Pats right now even thought they have the same record because the Bills beat them head to head.

I would bet you a dollar if you went throught the tie breakers in order, the Lions are in fact ahead of the Pack.

bears.jpg

Lets ask the BCS computers to rank em. Stats boyz.

You can't rip off the state farm discount double check belt until you win in the end :p

@wildwest450 - I couldn't tell via android app but I figured their must be a photochop in your repeat of what I posted. Now I seez it on the big screen. :)

And for the record moto, I posted the toilet pic so I wasn't sure if I had a pic posting stalker in wild

Where are those obnoxious flatlanders anyway?

Just an FYI....a really cool record is coming.

When the Packers beat the Rams and don't trail in the 4th quarter, they will be the first team in NFL history to win 12 games in a row without ever trailing in the 4th quarter.....no da bears didn't do it in 85 and the Dolphins didn't do it in 72 and the Patriots didn't a couple years ago.

GO PACK GO!!!

Wow, that's really exciting. I'm breathlessly waiting for Sunday to witness this marvel. Truely the Packers are one of a kind. Thanks for sharing.

Shouldn't you be crying in chowda over the great fall of the Sox?

(actually that house of cards falling the way it is really sux the way it's going down)

Wait, I thought bluemoose be a Pats fan. Not sure I'm keeping up here :cross:. Back to watching the Brewers.

When the Packers beat the Rams and don't trail in the 4th quarter, they will be the first team in NFL history to win 12 games in a row without ever trailing in the 4th quarter.....no da bears didn't do it in 85 and the Dolphins didn't do it in 72 and the Patriots didn't a couple years ago.

GO PACK GO!!!

they'll also be the first team in history to win the dumbest stat in the NFL award.

GO PACK GO!!!

Yes, the team not trailing at the end of the fourth quarter usually wins, as does the team who scores the most points.

Can you dream up a stupider stat?

_

Shouldn't you be crying in chowda over the great fall of the Sox?

(actually that house of cards falling the way it is really sux the way it's going down)

Yeah, a Pats fan.

So sad with the Sox. It is really a trend to let a guy go and drag him through the mud before he gets out of town.
Tito
Nomah
Pedro
Mo Vaugn (I've met him, nothing like they portrayed him when he left)

For such a storied franchise to do this kind of stuff really kills me. I'm sure Epstein and Ortiz will be kicked in the nads next. But I digress, back to football Cheesehead bitches!

You see the articles on ESPN this morning? Ortiz is "sick of the drama" in Boston, and considering playing for the Yankees. Which means he's as good as gone (especially given how badly they need a DH).

**** 'em all. Disgusted with all of 'em. Disgraceful what they're doing to Tito.

Beezy's just pissed because as pathetic as the Red Sox were... at least they ain't the Pirates. What do you guys call that, "The Curse of Francisco Cabrera" or what? Haven't been any good since Ansy Van Slyke retired.

Saw a headline on EPSN-NY this morning that made me cringe.

"The Red Sox thought they were the Yankees; they ended up being the Mets."

That stung a little.

Latest posts

Back