Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo football! Starting to wish the lockout was still on. I haven't even won a fantasy match up since week 2.

I think the biggest thing to come out of Week 4 is you are finally starting to see the true colors of some of the teams...

The Pats... they gagged up a sure-win last week to come back and take care of business like they always do so, the Pats are just showing that they truly are as awesome as I would have expected them to be.

Then you have teams like the Steelers and Jets who everyone was all lubed up about.... showing you what they are really all about. And they're all about suckin'.

To any Cowboys fans, I wish to give my condolences.

But I just can't, so instead I'll just say SUCK IT! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

I guess they're not too pleased w/Romo down in Dallas. Here's a typical Cowboy fan's interpretation of Romo's performance as a Cowboy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/user/divalover159#p/a/u/1/X3L5RrvQJyM[/ame]

Unless you were born in Michigan, then your weekend paled in comparison.

uh, lets recap:

Brewers win 2, are 2-0
Tigers win 1, are 1-1

Pack are 4-0
Lions are 4-0

Michigan win
Badgers win

so, brewers take one more than tigers, ceteris paribus, yet we "paled in comparison"?

uh, lets recap:

Brewers win 2, are 2-0
Tigers win 1, are 1-1

Pack are 4-0
Lions are 4-0

Michigan win
Badgers win

so, brewers take one more than tigers, ceteris paribus, yet we "paled in comparison"?

You forget that Michigan State beat ohio, *****. This is our world and you're just breathing our air.

-

uh, lets recap:

Brewers win 2, are 2-0
Tigers win 1, are 1-1

Pack are 4-0
Lions are 4-0

Michigan win
Badgers win

Unless you are from Michigan and managed to grab a bottle of Founders Canadian Breakfast Stout on Saturday morning, your weekend paled in comparison...

You forget that Michigan State beat ohio, *****. This is our world and you're just breathing our air.

-

wait, so what you're saying is you root for two college teams? did you go to either??

hey look at me, i'm wildwest and when one of my teams lose i just pick another because i'm in sisterf*ck, tennessee so it doesn't really matter what i say.

hey why isn't "*****" censored? that seems odd....

also, 4/4 is much, much better than 4/5. but you knew that, being a Michigan grad. And a Michigan state grad. lol.

I don't think there is really a town in Tenn. named, "Sisterf@ck".

That would be crazy. I think the mayor would call some sort of town hall meeting and have it changed if there was.

Unless you are from Michigan and managed to grab a bottle of Founders Canadian Breakfast Stout on Saturday morning, your weekend paled in comparison...

we can get founders here!

oh, at Great Taste they were pouring at Glass Nickel the night before. Had a Cashew Mountain Brown. Normally i don't like the sweet and random stuff but it was a great beer.

motobrewer said:
we can get founders here!

oh, at Great Taste they were pouring at Glass Nickel the night before. Had a Cashew Mountain Brown. Normally i don't like the sweet and random stuff but it was a great beer.

You can get Founders here too but I don't think CBS. A friend of mine drove up and got some but sadly I am not that good of friends with him heh.

Holy crap... Now we'regettong Beezy's fkin' op-ed piece on where he gets fkin' beer. Sweet Jesus. Where the hell is the Thread Narc!?! Can't he do some freakin' bannin'???

I bet I could say something about your mother that would get moderated off the board....HAHAHAHA!!!!

but no seriously, I love Tom Brady; he's dreamy

Cape Brewing said:
Holy crap... Now we'regettong Beezy's fkin' op-ed piece on where he gets fkin' beer. Sweet Jesus. Where the hell is the Thread Narc!?! Can't he do some freakin' bannin'???

You love me admit it.

uh, lets recap:

Brewers win 2, are 2-0
Tigers win 1, are 1-1

Pack are 4-0
Lions are 4-0

Michigan win
Badgers win

Maybe you and Wildwest can settle it with high school field hockey? Then we can get back to talking about the Patriots NFL domination this year.

It's refreshing having Lion fan talkin smack instead of wearing bags on their head.

pg2_a_fans1_sw_300.jpg

Personally, I'd be quietly hopeful ;)

bluemoose said:
Maybe you and Wildwest can settle it with high school field hockey? Then we can get back to talking about the Patriots NFL domination this year.

Dominating? Pretty sure the Bills beat ya just sayin'... The BILLS!

You can get Founders here too but I don't think CBS. A friend of mine drove up and got some but sadly I am not that good of friends with him heh.

15year olds can't drink beer. how are you even on this forum?

how'd that social studies report go?

motobrewer said:
15year olds can't drink beer. how are you even on this forum?

how'd that social studies report go?

I have ways. Hey I gotta go. Big game tonight.

I had a long term relationship for a weekend with a girl from Thiensville back when I was 21 or so. She was fiesty & yet freaked me out a bit how aggressive she was. 2nd night I swear I was roofied & woke up next morning butt naked with her, sans a condom anywhere (confirmed female evening 1).

How old are you again moto? And as long as your mom's 1st name isn't Sandy...

:ban: :D

Yes domination, giving up 500 yards a game is total domination. You're out in the first round just like last year, congrats, you're turning into the Atlanta Braves of the NFL.

_

Back