Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, but anyways. Way too many 1a Packers gimping into the locker. You could tell Jennings got f'ed up by that TD too. Driver, Jennings, Woodson, that rookie backfield guy, (who else again)?

Edit:
Time for some locker room steroid shots. Growing older is overrated anyways.

Are they from there??

I keeeed.
100_1502.jpg

WTF. For the record, the pic I found was not as big as the result I posted here. Swear it was like 2"x2", not 1'x1'. Anyways, signing off until the end of game.

Congrats Packer fans and a warning to all women in North Texas this evening, Big Ben may be going on a raping rampage so please be careful.

Yep, don't know if I still believe it. They're (GB) a great team but, still not sure if it's SB worthy. In the end, they won and that's all that matter's.

Half time show was WAAAAY better this year. And I'm not a BEP fan at all.

Just wish Rodger's would have said; "This one's for you Brett!"

Halftime this year was better than the year they had those old dudes playing the CSI theme song...

its was cool this year. Sweet child o mine confirmed Fergie cannot sing whatsoever, horrible. The stage last year was pretty incredible though.

Back