Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guy at work is a big Packers fan and watching his Pack in a SB was on the bucket list. $2200 each for endzone seats. I guess I'm just not a 'real fan' because I just couldn't do it.

A buddy of mine works at an art gallery here in town. He has a client who was going to sell him SB tickets for $150 each (4 tickets). But he was only going to go if the Bears made it. I told him if the Packers made it I would buy the tickets from him. Two days before the Packers played the Bears in the championship he told me the client had sold the tickets to a Steelers fan for $400 each. This still seems cheap but after seeing how much stuff is in Dallas, I think I'm better off not going. Prices people pay for this kind of stuff is absolutely ridiculous.

What kind of *****enozzle gloats about being a VIP at a titty bar? That's just... pathetic. I mean, I love me some titties, but the last few times I've been to a titty bar have just been depressing.

Swear to God every word is true... I even told my parents that story not too long ago since they know my buddy who was at the center of that story. They were laughing their a$$es off because knowing the guy makes the whole thing that much better.

And yeah, I agree... he's a bit of a *****enozzle... he was really just trying to play it up like he was some sort of big shot because three of us were in from out of town.

Two days before the Packers played the Bears in the championship he told me the client had sold the tickets to a Steelers fan for $400 each. This still seems cheap but after seeing how much stuff is in Dallas, I think I'm better off not going. Prices people pay for this kind of stuff is absolutely ridiculous.

$400 for SB tickets, whether your team is in it or not, is not cheap, it's practically FREE! I paid $360 for upper deck Yankees WS tix in 2009. Remember that the WS is at least 3 games at each venue!

$400 for SB tickets, whether your team is in it or not, is not cheap, it's practically FREE!

+1,000... either you were getting the classic, "I have a friend who's got a friend!" story or the guy selling the tickets was an imbecile.

Doesn't matter WHERE the seats are, SB tix start at a grand and go up from there.

What kind of *****enozzle gloats about being a VIP at a titty bar? That's just... pathetic. I mean, I love me some titties, but the last few times I've been to a titty bar have just been depressing.

Titty bars are synonymous with Vegas. If you spend enough you get VIP service but in both venues you usually leave with an empty feeling inside and lighter of wallet. Neither is one to boast your membership on :eek:.

But, good story Cape.

So speaking of strippers and old friends.

Got a buddy, Booger. Known him since kindergarden (when he acquired said nickname), used to hang out a lot in high school but not much since. Kind of reminds me of Julian in Trailer Park Boys. A little greasy, but a good guy.

I keep getting updates on Facebook, him macking on this little 18 year old hottie. Almost literally half our age. And, I'm trying to figure out...

Is this girl a stripper? I mean, Boog's the kind og guy who I can see going to a club on a semi-regular basis. I can see him knowing the bouncers by name, getting a slap on the back by the owner. But are strippers now friending their clients on Facebook to like, build customer loyalty?

'Cause you look at this girl, and you think... stripper.

Either that, or maybe he's started pimpin'. I don't know. How do you bring up a question like that in conversation? How do I find out if he's spending all his time in clubs, if he's pimpin', or if he's just picking up vulnerable high school dropouts with abusive stepfathers?

"Hey Boog, you pimpin' out any ho's these days?"

Actually, maybe he's a bouncer. Pretty big dude.

whatever... fine, screw you... now I'm not going to fill you in on the details of the sausagefest I'm hosting!!!

wait... that didn't come out right

I would rather you didn't "fill me in". I always knew you were into that sort of thing though, so this is coming as no surprise.

You can mask your incredible jealousy all you want.

being made:
- approx 10 lbs of assorted bacons
- a pastrami
- duck, sage and roasted garlic sausage
- sweet italian
- andouille
- jagerwurst
- rustic pate

the list goes on.

You can mask your incredible jealousy all you want.

being made:
- approx 10 lbs of assorted bacons
- a pastrami
- duck, sage and roasted garlic sausage
- sweet italian
- andouille
- jagerwurst
- rustic pate

the list goes on.

ok ok ok you win.

Saw this on Infomania the other night, thought I'd share. Also belongs in that "Worst Music Ever" thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
the_bird said:
Quick, someone post a picture of a stripper!
Gisele-Bundchen-Photo.jpg

Thanks Bird. You a-hole. I got two lines into that song on my iphone, spiked it on the floor amd smashed it with my heel until it was silent.

You owe me a new phone

Here. Watch this now

Actually, if you start up Johnny the Axe and then Eddy @ 1:30 it really comes together nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am assuming you are referring to me???? I emptied my account a couple weeks ago so I got nothing. I may throw like 10 or 20 into the account just to play with some of the crazy prop bets they do though.

Latest posts

Back