New to the forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocC

Reaction score
Was browsing for information on smaller systems and this forum has a lot of insight...thanks for letting me join. Looking forward to having many of stupid questions answered through this resource before I even have the chance to ask them!:)

Welcome to the forum! Yes, read away, and ask questions too. Are you downsizing or a new brewer?
Personally I am a new brewer but my partner has been brewing for a while where I’m coming from the business side. We have a great location but not much space. That said a small system would fit great in there but I worry about running out or constantly brewing…although different business models have different requirements and metrics of success. The idea is to get up and running with a limited budget and their is the possibility for expansion or growth as the business demands in the future with an adjacent space.

Back