New member introduction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbelliveau09

KB home hobby brewer ( at the moment ) Newbie
Reaction score
Hey
Just joined the community, was searching for an answer and came across you all. Great source for info, questions and answers and meeting others with the same interest and hobby.
I'm new to this, 2 months in have 8 or 9 batches going of wine and mead. Learned a lot so far from mistakes or mis reading and correcting. Hopefully you all can help! I'd be glad to help as well even with the little I know!
So far I'm a fan of my honey mead. Came out strong and sweet. A little much sugar/ more accurately less water so higher contact but I'll be danmed it is Good!
Trying to freeze one of the 6 bottles to see how much alcohol is in it and trying to seperate. And information, tips or advice are appreciated! Feel free to message post reply anything. I'm glad to learn and talk.
Thanks all, Glad I found this forum.
KTB

Well come the HBT site and congratulations on your mead making!

It appears you have jumped in with both feet - that's the sure way to learn. Take its if notes, keep reading and keep learning!

Latest posts

Back