Masstoberfest 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been saving a growler of my barleywine for next weekend. BigJohn wasn't thrilled when i told him he wasn't allowed to drink it.

Socks... Any type of new white adult sized athletic socks are greatly appreciated. They'll be being handed out at the shelter by the end off the following week. Thanks in advance.

Bertha will be cooking. I hope the oven will be ready but don't know if I can get it that hot so soon after finishing. And I haven't worked out a dough recipe yet. We'll see.

And please brew.

I'm surprising the wife that day and taking her to the opera that night. I'm trying to plan my day and if I can brew or not. Don't want to give away the surprise to her.

Hey all,
looking forward to the party in two weeks. Doesn't look like I'll be brewing, but I'll be bringing some beer.

PTN,
do you have a keezer or jockey box planned for kegs? I can bring a 6 tap Jockey box if that will help the cause.

I'll be the guy with sixes:

That'd be 6 new pair of sox, a 6 tap jockey box, and 6 pizzas to feed the masses when the new pizza oven is busy burning the chef

Mort

Latest posts

Back