Masstoberfest 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took me a while to track this down but I found a picture of the Cup before it was bastardized.

1314043433.jpg

One of these days UConn football will be in a bye week for this thing. Alas, not this year. Maybe I'll just quit my job.

Wow lets not get all higgally wiggally. Quitting your job is silly. Just call in sick. No one gives a rats arse about UConn football except the players parents. Come up here, watch the game on TV and email in your byline. Problem solved.
Geez, do I have to think of everything?

Holy hell! It has been a year already? What a blur. The fame, the fortune, the booze, the women. That Masstoberfest Cup is life changing! I will miss that massive trophy, but I think my wife will love getting back her side of the bed, the passenger seat of our minivan, her side of the couch, and her seat at the table....I think. Anybody seen my wife lately?

1384232_10151708929913240_1995518302_n_zps037974a1.jpg

Was someone looking for a shot like this?
316505_10150296557203240_1137452542_n_zps2a4f7b91.jpg

Ok wfowlks, you're nominated to babysit the_bird and keep him from following the Cup face first into the bonfire. Again.

Everyone has had to pull their share of the duty, as the N00b you need to earn your keep.

You do plan on brewing, right? If you brew we get someone else to babysit him while you brew. (If you are smart you'll start a triple decoction brew about 5pm, right about the time people start to get a little lose. Words of ad

As long as I can use the backpack leash from my kid babysitting should be a snap... All I'd need is a pole or stake. I do plan on brewing... exactly what is still to be determined at this time.

Ok. Well she's in bed. She gets up around 3. Don't ask how I know that, Big John is serious big.

We get plenty of boobage. Sure the numbers are skewed towards sausage but that's cause most women are smarter than their male partners and say home. But we get a coupon dozen or every year.

I should add that chilllinz are welcome up to the point of whining. At that point they become firewood and will be tossed on the fire as it dies down.

However, naps on the couches in the living room have spared most (if not all) Spawn of Brewers.

We're tolerant of Spawns because they are generally accompanied by their frequently hot MILFs. Squalling Spawnage unaccompanied by a hot mother will be terminated with extreme prejudice and the Spawner will be ridiculed relentlessly for the next calendar year. It's a tough world out there. I don't make up the rules. It is what it is.

Same goes for whining SWMBO's. You'll rue the day you were born showing up with a high maintenance SWMBO. Unless she is uber hot. Like Giselle got. Then she's your problem but our eye candy and we'll let you slide. Especially if she decides to organize a wet tee shirt contest between her and the other swmbo's

I'm in. Looks like I'm winning the cup this year. 😫

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Alright, ****ers, I'm in! Haven't brewed in ages, but hoping to get a stout going next week so maybe I'll actually have something to share this time.

Paulie's just looking for new folks, people who haven't yet realized that he's completely full of ****. What he doesn't realize... EVERYBODY already knows!

Back