Locations? Maybe find someone near you!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any shelby, NC people out there?

for some reason people are really reluctant about certain questions on here...I posed the question "How long have you been brewing and how many batches have you done?" I got 1 answer and one "What is the meaning of this?" LOL - i was just curious, seems like a legit ? to me. They act like you can get their credit card info or something....:confused:

Yeah I was just curious if anyone around me was a Brewer also.

for some reason people are really reluctant about certain questions on here...I posed the question "How long have you been brewing and how many batches have you done?" I got 1 answer and one "What is the meaning of this?" LOL - i was just curious, seems like a legit ? to me. They act like you can get their credit card info or something....:confused:

I've been brewing off and on for around 20 years, I started with Pre-hopped can kits way back then. I have lost track of how many batches over the years.
Helena MT btw

Back