• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Medium Scale Packaging Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldsdzn82

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forum so yes I do not have many posts. The equipment for sale came out of a beverage manufacturing facility (non alcoholic). I had aspirations of distilling/brewing but I do not see it manifesting in the near future. I'm not an expert on this equipment so I am listing as sold as is. It ran 3,000 gallons of product the day it was taken out of service and put into storage. Someone who knows what they are doing will have it up and running in less than a day's work. It will likely need some odds and ends to bring it close to perfect condition.
What I have is

1000 gallon batch tank with side auger and motor. Some plumbing; pump and motor; spot lid.

10,000 obo

12 head inline filler not sure of brand
7500 obo

Surekap 6000-bf6 automatic capping machine
7500 obo

Package deal 22,500

I'm located in NJ so if you would like to take a look I am available on Saturdays late afternoon.

Buyer is responsible for shipping.

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to home brew.

Latest posts

Back