Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only met 1 beer I haven't liked, that wasn't infected.. It was strange a mishmash of styles that didn't work. Usually like trying local things that the others enjoy!

Enjoy APA/IPAs, stouts and porters of all sorts, any wild ales funky or sour, lagers.. etc not picky [emoji108]

Remind me your address, thx. I'll ship tomorrow.

Thanks pshankstar
IMG_1517531190.387144.jpg

Okay, now I'm confused... You mean "granted by" right?

Pshankstar gets granted by TwistedGray. TwistedGray gets granted by RevKev. This puts RevKev up for the next grant. Maybe there's a reason we should wait for the grant to arrive with pics posted before starting the next grant. Looks like there's some confusion up in here...
Cheers!

Awesome!! Either the Coal Miners Dodder or the Squatch Ale would be a great place to start. I hope I did alright by you! Slainte![emoji482]

Looks good bud!

The cookies and milk stout is delicious! I had to buy more of it before leaving town so I could enjoy more of it. I was worried the local shop would be out of it when I returned.

Looks good bud!

The cookies and milk stout is delicious! I had to buy more of it before leaving town so I could enjoy more of it. I was worried the local shop would be out of it when I returned.
Sounds like a good place to start! Still at work though...the perils of being a Paramedic! [emoji23]

Goodies arrived from @RevKev!! FANTASTIC variety and brews! I can't wait to get into them! Thanks @RevKev for such a generous grant! Cheers![emoji482]
Cookies and Milk is a good place to start, such a tasty stout, but I would almost say start with Metric from IA.. It is a lagered pils but one of the best I've had. I hope you enjoy!! I'm glad it all made it [emoji482]

Sorry they mostly are all darker beers, I took inspiration from your guidelines lol

Cookies and Milk is a good place to start, such a tasty stout, but I would almost say start with Metric from IA.. It is a lagered pils but one of the best I've had. I hope you enjoy!! I'm glad it all made it [emoji482]

Sorry they mostly are all darker beers, I took inspiration from your guidelines lol
I couldn't be happier with the variety you've sent me! Well done Sir![emoji482]

View attachment 557355

And a big shout out to @TwistedGray came home to a lovely package of goodies... I couldn't help myself because the lovely 25° Buffalo weather had already chilled the bottles and cans to a perfect serving temp while I was in lab [emoji482][emoji482]

The cider is exactly how I like mine, crisp and refreshing with a dryer finish. Can't wait to dig in

Thank you man and now let's get this guy some beer!!!

You should dig into those sours!! Balls deep in Tay right now

View attachment 557355

And a big shout out to @TwistedGray came home to a lovely package of goodies... I couldn't help myself because the lovely 25° Buffalo weather had already chilled the bottles and cans to a perfect serving temp while I was in lab [emoji482][emoji482]

The cider is exactly how I like mine, crisp and refreshing with a dryer finish. Can't wait to dig in

Thank you man and now let's get this guy some beer!!!

Back