Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoa...Slow your roll @jimyson. How do you know what I like? While I do indeed like IPAs (in all its forms), I also enjoy stouts, porters, imperials, barrel aged anythings, and anything interesting worth trying at least once. Clown Shoes has been one of my favorite go to breweries as of late. I like anything complex and unique, as well as being surprised.

Last edited:
Whoa...Slow your roll @jimyson. How do you know what I like? While I do indeed like IPAs (in all its forms), I also enjoy stouts, porters, imperials, barrel aged anythings, and anything interesting worth trying at least once. Clown shoes has been one of my favorite go to breweries as of late.

That’s blasphemy!!

[emoji23]

Sorry, my original comment was somewhat of an inside joke.

Especially @TwistedGray

We’ve just come to know in another thread that his poor tummy hurts when he drinks them. Just razzing him. Check out the FotD thread for more fun.

And yes! Everyone loves IPA! [emoji16]

I got him confused with someone else and sent him four IPAs. After the box left and was in transit I realized the mistake and felt bad.
I won’t make that mistake again! [emoji51]

GIVE THE MAN A PRIZE!!! Thanks @Blasphemy168 !!! These are awesome. Some very interesting looking beers. I can't wait to get into them.
Chores first, drink later. My momma raised me right! Thanks again.

NEXT...
20190302_110528.jpeg

Twisted is correct! Austin to be more specific.
I was in Texas last January to visit the Trane factory compliments of a supplier. It snowed, flurries for you New Englanders, so everything was closed, including the factory. Cars were off the roads everywhere but our bus driver was from Michigan so I felt safe.

@Blasphemy168 has the tracking info in his PMs. The box will be at a FedEx drop off location in a couple of hours before last pickup. He should have some awesome beer on his doorstep Thursday or Friday. Cheers bud!

Public Service Announcement/Reminder:
For the folks who receive beer please make sure to leave feedback (iTrader rating) for the sender. This thread is a gateway for people to start trading beers and get some street cred to join FotD and FotHB in the future.

Last edited:
@Blasphemy168 has the tracking info in his PMs. The box will be at a FedEx drop off location in a couple of hours before last pickup. He should have some awesome beer on his doorstep Thursday or Friday. Cheers bud!

Public Service Announcement/Reminder:
For the folks who receive beer please make sure to leave feedback for the sender. This thread is a gateway for people to start trading beers and get some street cred to join FotD and FotHB in the future.
I left feedback in the What are you drink ow thread. Sorry if I should have posted here.

I left feedback in the What are you drink ow thread. Sorry if I should have posted here.

Sorry I should have been clearer. It’s called “Trader” feedback if my memory is correct. I added it to my previous post.
From a computer or mobile browser (not the app) you can give positive, neutral or negative feedback. You click on their profile to get to it.

Last edited:
Sorry I should have been clearer. It’s called “iTrader” feedback if my memory is correct. I added it to my previous post.
From a computer or mobile browser (not the app) you can give positive, neutral or negative feedback. You click on their profile to get to it.
From the website I found @blasphamy168 and left feed back. I didn't notice anything that said iTrader so not sure if I did it right.

I would be up. I sent a box to @blasphamy168 that should be on his doorstep tomorrow. Even though I’m in western NY I’m down for CT beers. The ducks and hag have been on my radar and I can’t get them here.

Then I send to you. PM me your info and I’ll start getting a box together. May wait in fresh ducks, I’ll see when they say the next batch will be released.

Anything else from Nebco or other CT breweries you want to try?

Wstbrewing

Then I send to you. PM me your info and I’ll start getting a box together. May wait in fresh ducks, I’ll see when they say the next batch will be released.

Anything else from Nebco or other CT breweries you want to try?

Wstbrewing

No rush at all. I leave for work tomorrow and will be gone all week. Then next week we leave for a short vacation most of the week so don’t worry about shipping quickly.

I have no idea where to start with Nebco besides the ducks and hag. We get a lot of 2 Roads up here and started to get Lawson’s too (whatever they distribute with 2 Roads) like SoS, Chinooker and Maple Nipple I’ve seen and bought. So any other brewery that may not ship up to western NY.

I love IPAs (except black IPAs, could never get into them), pale ales are always a good choice, sours I’ve been digging lately and I enjoy a good barrel aged beer or an imperial stout occasionally. Although with warmer weather on the way those may sit in the basement for the fall and winter to return.

I’ll PM you later with my contact info, but again I’m in no hurry. Thanks and cheers!

Back