Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@EcuPirate07 is up

@pointcity-homebrew I have one suggestion to maybe make things run smoother. Maybe we should say that person x isn't grant-able till they post that they have sent tracking info. Not sure if this would slow things down, but would probably prevent any confusion on who is up.

You could post that information, for those whom have not read the rules.

This only applies to participants that do not meet the requirements.

Got home and ripped open my box! Thanks Mainer! Did an awesome job packing and only one bottle popped. But was so well contained it didn't affect the box integrity or the rest of beers! Can't wait for this hoppy goodness! View attachment 355529View attachment 355530
Which one did you lose? From the photo I'm guessing maybe the Lone pine? Just hope it's not one of the MBC.

Which one did you lose? From the photo I'm guessing maybe the Lone pine? Just hope it's not one of the MBC.

Nope! MBC was intact....until about 10min after opening! Hahaha! So good!! It was the Marsh Island Brewing Co. Lost about 25% but I tried it and it was flat. But, the MBC eased my sorrows! So much hoppy goodness! Thanks so much!!

Nope! MBC was intact....until about 10min after opening! Hahaha! So good!! It was the Marsh Island Brewing Co. Lost about 25% but I tried it and it was flat. But, the MBC eased my sorrows! So much hoppy goodness! Thanks so much!!
Don't tell Marsh Island I said so, but... if you're gonna lose one, that's the one to lose.
:mug:

Don't tell Marsh Island I said so, but... if you're gonna lose one, that's the one to lose.

Should've got the man some bissell! Boy now I really want to get back in this to send a nice care package of bissell, MBC, foundation, and trillium to somebody...maybe a heady in there too. It's not time yet though, later in the summer.

Should've got the man some bissell! Boy now I really want to get back in this to send a nice care package of bissell, MBC, foundation, and trillium to somebody...maybe a heady in there too. It's not time yet though, later in the summer.

Well you just let me know when you're feeling froggy and I'll jump in and grant right before you. ;)

Thought about it (and some Foundation) but I'm always more nervous about sending cans than bottles. They seem so much easier to pop by accident.

Thought about it (and some Foundation) but I'm always more nervous about sending cans than bottles. They seem so much easier to pop by accident.

Yeah I see that. Sent a whole case of substance and epiphany with no problem, but I packed the **** out of it

I prefer shipping cans. Put a little bubble wrap between them, leaving the plastic spacers on top, wrap them up, big rubberband if you have one... Start stacking. I put everything in a garbage bag just in case. Only had one can break so far and that was an upland dragonfly... Their cans have leaked in my fridge.

@Mainer tracking sent
My care package from @LiquidFlame arrived today, with no breakage, and with some bonus goodies inside. They're all new to me except Daisy Cutter (which I had and greatly enjoyed last time I was in Chicago), and I'm really looking forward to trying them! Thanks!

(Now to figure out this whole "trade feedback" thing...)

IMAG0592.jpg

Look under their names in the fourm, there is a thing that says itrader. Just click it and it will take you to the itrader section. Like right now yours says itrader(0) if you clicked on the 0 it would take you there.

@EcuPirate07 trying to leave you feedback, but I keep getting the following error: Anyone else getting this?
Yeah, I tried to give you feedback, but ran into that same error and gave up. I assumed I was just doing it wrong.

Oh it has landed... I'm just finishing setting up my campsite and I didn't even open the box yet. One thing is for sure, I'm going to be drinking one of my favorite IPA's from Mississippi! Cheers!! Beer pictures will follow...

View attachment 1464301877629.jpg

Back