ISO: Gulden Draak 9000 Quadruple

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local shop had exactly 4 of these (smaller bottles)when I was there on Thursday. If you haven't gotten this done by tomorrow afternoon when I get off work, I will see if they are still there. I would look today, but I live in a bible belt county that has no Sunday liquor sales. If they still have them, I am sure we can come to some sort of $4$ arrangement.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403266472.391536.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403266495.139250.jpg

Trade complete! Awesome extras added in. Can't wait to dive into this 10.5% Draak! Thanks again!

Glad everything made it safely. I can't comment on the flavor, I have had some of their others, but have not tried the 9000.

I'll be interested to see if you actually like it. It's rough.

I got the 4 pack for a buddy and he's throwing one my way. Belgian is his favorite style so hopefully he enjoys it. I'll be sure to comment after I have some.

Thanks for the great selection. A pleasure trading with you.

beers.jpg

Back