• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey FS: Leaving the Hobby - Kettles, Ferms, Keezer, Kegs, Tanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisisnapping

Reaction score
Hi All!
I seemed to have lost the spark to brew - and due to space reasons I have decided to move on from the hobby and sell my gear.

Looking In-Person only (will travel 45 minutes from Summit, NJ - happy to meet at any of the great breweries in the area such as Twin Elephant and Untied Brewing). Preference is to sell it all together to someone looking to get into the hobby, but will part. Again - in person only, not shipping at the moment.

All equipment is used, and will be pre-cleaned again with relevant cleaning products (eg. PBW for SS, 7th gen clean and clear for aluminum kettles).

1. SS Brewtech 7gal Brew Bucket BME - don't have the temp probe as it was trash, and i instead used an itc-308 in conjunction with a wine fridge. Always properly cleaned, new oring on the valve, rubber feet are pretty beat up: $160.
  2. Bayou Classic 3025 30Qt Turkey Fryer Pot - oxidized as aluminum tends to be, this kettle is 7.5G and "stock', no modifications. Not sure if i still have the lid: $30
  3. Bayou Classic 4042 42-Quart All-Purpose Aluminum Stockpot - this also has a different little basket where you can put your bag to lift up your grains. This kettle has: temp probe port, BH 10" whirlpool arm, ballvalve, quick disconnects. Also comes with a "+" fitting where you can go from ball valve to pump to split into whirlpool and a recirculating thing (completely blanked on name), other end has a temp probe with analog face - have separate valves for whirlpool and recirculation so you can use both or just one. All fittings are SS 1/2", that top recirculating sprinkler thing is the plastic blue/orange sprayers: $160 with pump, $110 without.
  4. Cereal Killer Grain Mill - don't have the handle, i use a drill with it: $80, $95 and I'll toss in the cheap drill Neiko 10506A 1/2" Reversible Hammer Drill
  5. HotRod Heat Stick, Ready to Use, 1500 watts with Standard Plug and straight tube option: $80 - this could use a good clean
  6. 50 Foot Stainless Steel Immersion Wort Chiller: $45
  7. a March 2018 version inkbird PID temp controller ipb-16S: $75
    1. currently attached with this probe: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X6RIARO/ via https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WRRGYMM/
  8. Keezer - looking to sell this as a whole - Older model freezer and tbh not sure how much life she has left in her (works flawlessly right now): $650 (over $800 in just regulators/tanks/kegs/faucets)
    1. 2x torpedo 5G kegs (one slimline), 1x 2.5g "cannonball" keg, 1 2.5g torpedo keg
      1. Can only use 2 5g and 1 2.5g at a time
    2. 3 faucets
      1. Stout Beer Faucet 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel
      2. Perlick Faucet - Flow Control - Model 650SS
      3. another perlick faucet - this was a gift, i believe it was the 630SS
    3. TapRite Separate Pressure Adjusting 2 Product CO2 Regulator (think the "fill" portion of this is broken, or at least wasn't reading right)
    4. Taprite Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator for CGA 580 Valve
    5. 1x 5lb aluminum Co2 Tank (5/15 date)
    6. 1x 10LB aluminum Co2 tank (2/18 date)
    7. 1x Kegco I22-580 22 Cu. ft. Nitrogen Air Tank High Pressure Aluminum Gas Cylinder (8/19 date)
    8. inkbird itc-308
    9. Will include various gas lines, will NOT include beverage lines

Winner take all: $1,000 cash and I'll include a bunch of the various other **** I have. Including grain (kept in grain storage), misc hops (including unopened 2018 galaxy pounds), water treatment, a big ass whisk. Erlenmeyer flasks (2L and 3L), cheap stir plate (not homemade), grain storage

will add more photos later this week.

Attachments

• IMG_20191201_120333.jpg
    IMG_20191201_120333.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20200411_135545.jpg
    IMG_20200411_135545.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20191217_195038.jpg
    IMG_20191217_195038.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Hey I am down 78 from you in Branchburg. I literally just got back into brewing with my first brew in years a few weeks ago. I am probably not in a position to go for the whole package you are looking to sell. If you do look at piecing out individual items, I could be interested in you SS immersion chiller. The other items are probably still a bit above what a new guy needs to start with. I will keep my eyes on this post. Thanks and sorry the spark has gone, but hope you enjoyed it while you were in it.

Hey chrisisnapping, do you still have the wort chiller, and are you willing to sell it separate from the rest of the gear? If so I am very local and can meet to pick it up. Thanks. Joe

Back