HBT morning routine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superiorsat

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
HBT is like my morning paper if I were to read one. June 8 2022 I'm sitting hear with nothing to do but read yesterdays news. Anyone else incorporate HBT in their morning routine? The days email is usually sitting in my in box by the time I'm ready for the morning coffee but today it is not so hence I had to start a thread for something to do. :coff2:

Last edited:
You can also click "New Posts" at the top to see all the recent posts that you haven't read.

Mourning?
.. the exact opposite. In 2014 I was catastrophically injured, spine/CNS/brain... In 2018 I discovered it wasn't quite permanent or at least degenerative, but a lifetimes acquired skills were mostly lost... I chose homebrewbrewing as a combination mental/physical therapy, as well as to have good beer that I could no longer afford. Prior to my injury, I had been just entering the hobby of brewing beer, having learned much from this site which was still in my bookmarks. I must constantly and repeatedly read and reread the same things over and over before I finally retain 'new' knowledge, and repetitious experience goes a long way too. It was only 2020 when slowly designing my simple boil kettle controller and watching youtube videos of a very mentorly fellow explaining how the ones for his still work, that a neuron grew back and I could suddenly comprhend my own tools again...I'd been building,designing, fabricating and repairing every machine, hydraulic, HVAC, internal combustion or steam, electrical, electronic, that crossed my path...physics had been a lifelong hobby, I had been paying income tax since I was 10 years old, and all of that was gone.
In short; I'm on here 20-50 times a day. It's only recently that I've begun posting as only in this last year or so I seem to be capable of actually answering some questions...sorry...my filters in my brain don't work either and this post is far longer and more 'complex' than I'm usually able to manage.
But yeah... on here a lot and I love this site and it's crowd... It's been more help to me than ANY other assistance of any kind I've had from anywhere. :)

Sometimes voice to text also does silly things. So I mostly don’t use it.

I’ve had issues twice in the past week where I have not gotten the daily email. And yeah, you miss it. I went into settings and changed the frequency from daily to monthly and back to daily both times and I started getting it again.

Back