HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Esp since I have to ship on Friday or Saturday, I feel like it would have a greater chance of sitting overnight on a truck somewhere. I'll wait I think

Esp since I have to ship on Friday or Saturday, I feel like it would have a greater chance of sitting overnight on a truck somewhere. I'll wait I think

Yeah waiting till the beginning of the week to ship is probably best in this situation

I have to figure out who this is from. I have the real name but not the HBT name. I am a barley wine virgin. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389912237.862792.jpg

What the crap? I dropped of my package to FedEx Tuesday night shipping 3 day ground. Initially had a Friday delivery estimate, then they changed it to Saturday, no big deal, it is currently sitting in Lake Orion, 34 miles away from it's destination and the delivery date changed to Tuesday. So I paid for 3 day and I'm getting 7 day shipping. Oh yeah, the high Tuesday is 9 degrees.

What the crap? I dropped of my package to FedEx Tuesday night shipping 3 day ground. Initially had a Friday delivery estimate, then they changed it to Saturday, no big deal, it is currently sitting in Lake Orion, 34 miles away from it's destination and the delivery date changed to Tuesday. So I paid for 3 day and I'm getting 7 day shipping. Oh yeah, the high Tuesday is 9 degrees.

Thank god they just changed it back to delivery today. FedEx is trying real hard to give me a stroke.

Thank god they just changed it back to delivery today. FedEx is trying real hard to give me a stroke.

RDWHAB
:p

But yeah, I totally understand. I was going to send off just a bomber and a couple little things but I bought one more bottle of a local brew that I think or hope he'll enjoy.

RDWHAB
:p

But yeah, I totally understand. I was going to send off just a bomber and a couple little things but I bought one more bottle of a local brew that I think or hope he'll enjoy.

Yeah, I wouldn't be worried if they were all shelf beers. It's sitting at his door now, hopefully someone gets it inside soon.

AllenH

Jai Alai is the only one I've had before.

Good deal, I am glad they made it there intact. [ame]http://youtu.be/d1gDmqZJuOY[/ame]
Here is a review of the Zhukov, just so you can see what you have in store. Hope you enjoy them!

A little panicked right now. Fedex says Hello's package has been delivered (3:00pm). It is now 3:45pm and I cannot get in touch with the wife to find out if it has been brought inside. It is about 12F out there right now.

EDIT: Ok, wife says she is just getting home (3:47pm now). I think it will be good. That was a 3 alarm beer emergency for a minute there.

A little panicked right now. Fedex says Hello's package has been delivered (3:00pm). It is now 3:45pm and I cannot get in touch with the wife to find out if it has been brought inside. It is about 12F out there right now.

EDIT: Ok, wife says she is just getting home (3:47pm now). I think it will be good. That was a 3 alarm beer emergency for a minute there.

Haha at least the situation was handled in a timely matter. Someone could have been seriously injured, emotionally, from losing a beer to the cold. :cross:

Nice. Text from the wife "I'm opening the box now. It is all insulated to heck and nothing looks frozen. There are a LOT of bottles".

What did you do, Hello?

hahaha glad wife is okay first of all, and second...it should be okay.
Nice. Text from the wife "I'm opening the box now. It is all insulated to heck and nothing looks frozen. There are a LOT of bottles".

What did you do, Hello?
I wouldn't say a lot but I'm glad they made it there. I tried to keep them warm by rolling them in bubble wrap like tiny little hugs or some shat like that.

From Hello.
So the White Fox used to be brewery only but they're trying to branch out. RBC is a great brewery and well worth trying all of their beers. The white fox however isn't in their brewery on tap right now so people are snagging bottles left and right. That was my attempt to get you something really good and local, I hope it holds up. People love the porter, I do too. I just snagged a barrel aged people's porter and I plan to be able to get another in a couple of weeks. If I had it before yesterday, I would have sent that as well. I hope you don't mind the home brews. I felt like you should have a few extras to keep you warm in the polar ice eclipse or whatever the media likes to call north east winter 2014.

Andrikos? Oh Andrikos?

Is there a 5 min rule for him to claim his winnings? I trust he will show up, but if not, you want to swap fins? Or a 3-way with hello? :eek:

Andrikos? Oh Andrikos?

Is there a 5 min rule for him to claim his winnings? I trust he will show up, but if not, you want to swap fins? Or a 3-way with hello? :eek:

Depends on what my tax return is haha I have been trading more than I should even allow myself to, with 4 tades already lined up for next month. IF he doesnt get back to us in the next couple weeks, I could take his place for the winnings ;)

My box went out today. I packed it about a month ago so I don't remember exactly what's in there. I know the main bottle but everything else will be a surprise for all of us.

Also, I'm pretty sure I got the right box out, but things got shuffled in the move. If it ends up being full of plates or something, that's my bad.

My box went out today. I packed it about a month ago so I don't remember exactly what's in there. I know the main bottle but everything else will be a surprise for all of us.

Also, I'm pretty sure I got the right box out, but things got shuffled in the move. If it ends up being full of plates or something, that's my bad.

I wish I had waited to mail out my package. The amount of nervous diarrhea that ensued was uncalled for. I had a mini-stroke when the package was delivered showing "left a door".

Well the lows are still pretty low there, so I'm hoping it makes it ok. I just had to get it out.

Andrikos? Oh Andrikos?

A 3-way? :eek:

I have his box packed. Just need an address.

Ugh, effing fedex. Just checked tracking and it's saying signature required now. Def didn't ask for that. I'll PM the tracking info Ridire, hopefully you can have it redirected to a fedex location or something.

Package is out for delivery. Haven't heard back from Ridire, hopefully someone's around to pick it up...

So thinking ahead to next year, I would love to manage a league here. I have manged them before and have a good understanding on how FF works/what doesnt work in leagues. I didnt like the fact that Nizzle changed our league trade veto half way through the season, and want to stay away from making any changes once we start. Does anyone know when to expect nfl.com to let us sign up for the 2014 season? I know its REALLY early, but I already cant wait till next year. :D

Delivery successful. I've heard rumors of slushy beers, but hopefully they all made it intact at least...

So thinking ahead to next year, I would love to manage a league here. I have manged them before and have a good understanding on how FF works/what doesnt work in leagues. I didnt like the fact that Nizzle changed our league trade veto half way through the season, and want to stay away from making any changes once we start. Does anyone know when to expect nfl.com to let us sign up for the 2014 season? I know its REALLY early, but I already cant wait till next year. :D

Sounds like a coup. And Nizzle isn't even here to defend himself...

Latest posts

Back