HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
My brother is too, hardcore. Like thinks they are going to the Superbowl every year lol. I'm a Texans fan more than anything. Of course Oilers when I was growing up. So when I lived in Tennessee I was hardcore Titans. Went to a good amount of games.
Edit: How'd the Texans look?

They looked promising. Their third string QB got alot of play time and I was actually pretty impressed. More impressed with him than with the second string, Yates. Defense looked good even though none of the big names played. I'm very hopeful for this season. There's alot of talent there, just like last season. But I still think coach Kubiak plays too conservative a game. Plays it too safe with the play calling and it becomes very predictable.

They looked promising. Their third string QB got alot of play time and I was actually pretty impressed. More impressed with him than with the second string, Yates. Defense looked good even though none of the big names played. I'm very hopeful for this season. There's alot of talent there, just like last season. But I still think coach Kubiak plays too conservative a game. Plays it too safe with the play calling and it becomes very predictable.

He is too conservative for the talent on that roster.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
He is too conservative for the talent on that roster.

Yep. I've seen Shaub frustrated at him when you know he wants to try a big play while Kubiak wants to run the ball up the middle or the same old thing they always do. It just seems like its mostly run the ball 1st and 2nd down. Sometimes they pick up some good yardage but mostly it ends up with 3rd and long. Then they have to pull a big play off with more pressure than necessary. But, I hope this is their year.

I can imagine him now drooling all over himself hugging a plush Lion. Time to slam a quart of Skeeter Pee and catch-up!!

Dude a plush lion want I must get one. I passed out outside in the front yard woke up with my cop buddy shining his bright @ss light in my face kicking me laughing telling me to get my @ss inside :-D

Channel66 said:
Family vacation time, the two of us drinking like kings for a month wouldn't dent my beer cellar.

Well in that case, maybe I'll make it to Maine this year after all!

Bring your friends!

brick-tamland-meme-generator-extends-to-you-an-invitation-to-the-pants-party-doesn-t-understand-what-that-means-230fbb.jpg

Channel66 said:
As far as I'm concerned you guys are all welcomed here. (Might take some convincing with the boss but she's easy I'll just buy her something nice)

I'm on my way.........:D

You guys just better be glad there's not an Internet equivalent to drawing on someone's face with a magic marker for being the first ones to go to sleep! Channel, NIZZ, and finsfan would've woke up this morning with profanity and genitalia drawn all over their faces for pooping out and leaving me to drink alone! :p

You guys just better be glad there's not an Internet equivalent to drawing on someone's face with a magic marker for being the first ones to go to sleep! Channel, NIZZ, and finsfan would've woke up this morning with profanity and genitalia drawn all over their faces for pooping out and leaving me to drink alone! :p

if i knew that was the case, id wait till you passed the f out with how much you drank haha i was only on beers last night i coulda been up for hours

WesleyS said:
That's right. This is fookin Friday night! What ever happened to drinking all night, puking in the bathtub, drinking the better half of a bottle of tequila and pissing in the corner of a hotel room.............
Bunch of pansy drinkers these days. ;)

By the way, I.....um.....have.......um........never done any of those things. ;)

HA! That would be so cool.

NIZZLE said:
Nope never but if I ever get Texas buddy we will get drunk as foook and this will be you in the morning :-D

Boooooya!

I look forward to it. ;)

Hey NIZZLE where'd you go? Don't make me start posting Lions memes. :D

image-3653305964.jpg

Latest posts

Back