HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Channel66 said:
Hahaha. I've been getting the evil eye for the last half hour. She's pretty tolerant considering she can't drink and is watching me get wasted in front of my computer.

My wife just goes to bed. And I roll in whenever, or not.

ForumRunner_20130810_002258.png

Holly foook the last time I got this drunk I.was with a buddy and this happen.

ForumRunner_20130810_002441.png

ForumRunner_20130810_002454.png

ForumRunner_20130810_002510.png

ForumRunner_20130810_002525.jpg

ForumRunner_20130810_002542.png

ForumRunner_20130810_002559.png

ForumRunner_20130810_002613.png

All I can say is when the ambulance got their I was pronounced dead at the scene.

Edit: no I was not the driver.

NIZZLE said:
Holly foook the last time I got this drunk I.was with a buddy and this happen.

All I can say is when the ambulance got their I was pronounced dead at the scene.

Edit: no I was not the driver.

Maybe you still are dead....................

finsfan said:
thats what i thought! haha

He's busy celebrating. The Lions beat someone tonight. The Jets. In preseason. With all of 25 people watching.

NIZZLE said:
Boy dose your @ss move as good as your mouth? Now that ain't right but ask me if I foooking care ;-)

Okay, I'll ask. Do you fooking care?

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
So what now movie over and my fiances in bed and no one wants to drink??

I guess Nizzle pooped out on us.

I can imagine him now drooling all over himself hugging a plush Lion. Time to slam a quart of Skeeter Pee and catch-up!!

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I can imagine him now drooling all over himself hugging a plush Lion. Time to slam a quart of Skeeter Pee and catch-up!!

That's right. This is fookin Friday night! What ever happened to drinking all night, puking in the bathtub, drinking the better half of a bottle of tequila and pissing in the corner of a hotel room.............
Bunch of pansy drinkers these days. ;)

That's right. This is fookin Friday night! What ever happened to drinking all night, puking in the bathtub, drinking the better half of a bottle of tequila and pissing in the corner of a hotel room.............
Bunch of pansy drinkers these days. ;)

Oh the good old days! :D Did you watch the Cowboys preseason game? That was tonight right?
3 more gallons left to go!

ForumRunner_20130810_020942.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Oh the good old days! :D Did you watch the Cowboys preseason game? That was tonight right?
3 more gallons left to go!

Not sure who all played tonight. Just watched the Texans/Vikings game. Never been a cowboys fan, my mom and her brother are though. I'm still not sure what's wrong with them. ;)

My brother is too, hardcore. Like thinks they are going to the Superbowl every year lol. I'm a Texans fan more than anything. Of course Oilers when I was growing up. So when I lived in Tennessee I was hardcore Titans. Went to a good amount of games.
Edit: How'd the Texans look?

Latest posts

Back