HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
Ya that's my problem with your ***** @ss if you don't like the lions move the foook back to Texas fool j/k don't get your panties in a bind :p

Texas will be happy to have Fuzzymuffin back. ;)

Yeah I know. I don't usually talk smack about sports but its gonna be fun with you guys

Hellyeah it is its all bull**** I don't mean no harm to nobody hear just talk having fun. But on a good note this.

ForumRunner_20130809_224313.png

Foooook all you haters!

Edit: someone please punch that @sshole in the grill.

Hellyeah it is its all bull**** I don't mean no harm to nobody hear just talk having fun. But on a good note this.

Foooook all you haters!

It's just the jets dude.. the local pop warner league could beat the j-e-t-s

NIZZLE said:

Foooook all you haters!

What are you trying to prove with beating the Jets? That's like bragging that the Lions can beat a little league team. Or arguing what's better, bird $h1t(Lions) or horse sh!+(Jets).

Edit: And y'all were only nine up! What the freak was your defense doing that allowed the Jets to score 17?

NIZZLE said:
Hear we go another god damn hater! So what NFL team doses Maine have? mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Well, they don't have the Lions so they're already way ahead of Michitagain. ;)

NIZZLE said:
mwahahahaha! Ok I'm :drunk: and I don't care.

I've been drankin on this LC3 too long to have gotten drunk. I need to drink something strong and catch up to you. ;)

NIZZLE said:
quick grab the crown maple it will help

I will if you guys don't wuss out on me. Every time I stay up late and grab another drink, every one turns into a pansy and logs off. It's Friday night! Drink up!

I will if you guys don't wuss out on me. Every time I stay up late and grab another drink, every one turns into a pansy and logs off. It's Friday night! Drink up!

And now I know that we're Both alone in this It's just me and you Against the hbt world

Back