Greetings from Minnesota. (another one)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tator2k

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been reading here from many months and just started to post here recently.

I live in the Lakeville, south metro area of the Twin Cities.

I've been for about 6 months now. I've been mainly brewing extract kits with specialty grains and such, but just performed my very first all grain batch this past weekend.

I typically have an OCD when it comes to hobbies, and can't ever stop adding to, or upgrading my stuff.

I started out with a complete single setup I purchased off craigslist this past summer.

After my first batch and bottling, I upgraded to a CO2 kegging system with picnic tap.

By November, I had multiple kegs and started working on a keezer build.

Recently, I grabbed more craigslist finds as I picked up a pump, 6 more kegs and complete 10 gal MLT cooler.

I'm now working on converting to electric so I can get out of my garage and or back yard during our long winter months.

CheerS!!!!

I lived in lakeville from 1995-98, but then I moved to Hastings in '99, and then off to Northfield from 2000 to 2005 where I went to college at St Olaf. Now I am in Colorado Srpings as a result of a military move, but intend to move back to Duluth (my original hometown) sometime this summer. Cheers from another tinysota native.

Back