Greetings from Toronto

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead Ringer

Reaction score
Hi everyone. n00b brewer here, currently with zero beer batches done, but excited to get into it soon.

About 5 years ago I got a Brooklyn Brew Shop cider kit for Christmas. Though I'm not the biggest fan of apple cider, I had fun making it and I enjoyed my home-made cider much more than I expected.

I plan to start with some 1 gallon batches of beer over the Christmas break. I feel like I've gone to Youtube University with how many brewing videos I've watched, and how much reading I've done. Time to put it all into action.

The brewing community seems great - love the sharing nature, and how friendly and supportive people seem to be. Thanks to you all!

-Vic

Welcome, Vic. There's more information on brewing here than you can shake a stick at... although why you'd shake a stick at it, I have no idea... or what direction... unless it's 1 of those good Viking yeast sticks...

Latest posts

Back