Free (for most) Newcastle Glass.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I could get some people a free glass. I didn't order one yet myself.

For you folks who got the glasses, when did you send in your form?

I was a little late to the party but hopefully they'll have some left for me!

Got mine yesterday!!! I promptly washed it and filled it with a Hefeweizen I had on tap!

For you folks who got the glasses, when did you send in your form?

I was a little late to the party but hopefully they'll have some left for me!

I sent for mine a week or so before this thread was posted here... still have not received it.
sadbanana.gif

Fine print says that the forms must be postmarked before Sept. 15, 2010 so there is still plenty of time. I guess I'm off to the beer store tomorrow to grab some Newcastle.

I got an empty box today... USPS marked it "received unsealed" and "received empty".

On the plus side, it's a nice box. :(

Oh glasses are here! I got mine, mom got hers, mother in law, and brother in law report glass arrival!

Nothing here yet.... for those of you that recieved your glasses already, did you send in the virtual caps or real ones? I had to send in real ones and I'm not sure if that is going to make any difference or not.

I just checked the site again and it looks like most of you who have your glass already were able to use the virtual caps. I hope that means that mine is still on the way

I got an empty box today... USPS marked it "received unsealed" and "received empty".

On the plus side, it's a nice box.

Not cool! Meanwhile, someone that works for USPS is sayin', "Hey, check out this cool glass I got for free!"

Enjoy the box...

Nothing here yet.... for those of you that recieved your glasses already, did you send in the virtual caps or real ones? I had to send in real ones and I'm not sure if that is going to make any difference or not.

Virtual caps here! Glasses I sent off for started arriving last week.

Back