• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Plastic Reducers for Tubing 1/2" Barb to 1/4" Barb and 1/2" Barb to 3/8" Barb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kugel

Reaction score
I bought a quantity of these recently. I don't need all of them, but I had to buy them by the box. They are brand new, unused and made of Nylon Plastic and rated for drinking water, so should be good for brewing, also. Wash 'em and Sterilize 'em and your good to go.

I have:
(8) pieces of the 1/2 --> 1/4 and
(8) pieces of the 1/2 --> 3/8

Just trying to recoup my costs for the extras that I don't need.

Price is $2.00 each for either size. The more you buy, the cheaper they will be due to shipping costs.

Shipping will be by USPS First Class Mail - Shipping Costs Range from $4.75 - $5.25 depending on location.

Paypal, Cash or MoneyOrder

Hope this can help someone out. Reply to this post or send me a private message.

Good Brewing and God Bless!!

Kugel

Last edited:
Back