• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Variety of Brewing Equipment - Free!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will attest, this is the REAL DEAL!!!!!!! I got more stuff than I ever thought I could fit in my little truck. I still have to go thru a bunch of it, but I cannot tell you what a great guy he is. My brother and I started out just wanting to grab and go, but had such a great time sitting and chatting we ended up there the whole day. As I go thru stuff, if there is anything I don't know what to do with, I'll post it. Thank you again for your generosity, I really do appreciate it.

I may not live in the SJ area but the company I work for is located there and i have many friends who may be willing to ship some equipment to me. Can you provide me some pics? Thx, Rich

Did you have time to ask your friends at your company about shipping the grain mill? Let me know one way or the other.

I have seen this item up close, and it is really cool. Motor attached and drive belt runs the mill. Mounted on a metal plate and has an outlet the drop the grain into your bucket. Table top and not set on a bucket. This thing, like all his other stuff, if a DIY masterpiece.

Forgot all about the carboys. I've got 9 of them, I'll probably keep one, but the others are going. Any takers, let me know.

Think I'll put three on the front lawn for a week and see what happens.

I've got a counter pressure bottle filler, was looking for it, must be buried somewhere. Interestingly enough, got away from bottling, just so much time and hassle involved. I bought and used it just so I could enter beer in competitions. But I did run across my refractometer. Reads sugar in a % for potential alcohol.

Just looked up the price. Can't believe how cheap this stuff is these days. Stuff was more expensive years ago. I guess that's one benefit to the World wiDe iNTerWeb.
I would be interested in the refractometer. Let me know if it is still available.

Thanks,

Mike

I would be interested in the refractometer. Let me know if it is still available.

Thanks,

Mike

Most everything is now gone. Have 16 of the slant tubes left. And a couple of the "larger" items are spoken for. Even the glassware found a home; which looks like that post got deleted by the mods. Thanks for the interest though.

Most everything is now gone. Have 16 of the slant tubes left. And a couple of the "larger" items are spoken for. Even the glassware found a home; which looks like that post got deleted by the mods. Thanks for the interest though.
I'm glad you found new homes for everything.

Mike

Put those three on the front lawn like I said.

Attachments

• 20230427_152907[1].jpg
    20230427_152907[1].jpg
    7 MB · Views: 0
Then I said screw it. I'll take them to a local brew shop and see if he wants them for free. Nine altogether. I'm keeping one, an older one, and my sweetie has a friend who wants one. Otherwise, I'll probably just take a hammer to them and to the dump they go . . .

Attachments

• 20230429_094943[1].jpg
    20230429_094943[1].jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
Figured I might as well take the floor corker to him as well.

Attachments

• 20230429_094958[1].jpg
    20230429_094958[1].jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
And you know what else I found? The original box of slant tubes. Still has 20 brand new and unused tubes.

Attachments

• 20230429_095026[1].jpg
    20230429_095026[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230429_093145[1].jpg
    20230429_093145[1].jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230429_093134[1].jpg
    20230429_093134[1].jpg
    9.3 MB · Views: 0
Going to keep these for the memories. Bought a couple of hydrometers when I was a kid. Couldn't get them to work. Then I realized they were for syrup. Just a little bit higher gravity than what we deal with, LOL.

And seriously, when I started, the caps had cork. It was a bout the time I started brewing they began using plastic instead of cork. Yeah, began doing this craft back when God was deciding what color dirt should be . . .

Attachments

• 20230429_100403[1].jpg
    20230429_100403[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230429_100544[1].jpg
    20230429_100544[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Which now reminds me, I must have several cappers. The original I got from my dad. Which I wore out the one "gear" that was used to cap every bottle. Had to put a block under the bottle so I could use the next gear. Guess I'll deal with those another day.

Ill be in San Jose Late Sat and Sunday if you still have the 10 gal keg and the timing works out. Pretty sure I started a conversation with you but not sure where those hide after sending them?
Cheers.

Back