• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold [Indianapolis] Fermenters and 2021 sealed YVH hops, and a repair-needed 240v temp controller (all or nothing)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snafferty

Reaction score
Getting rid of a lot of brewing equipment and supplies. The only stipulation is that I'm trying to get rid of all this stuff. Whatever you decide to do with the stuff you don't want/need is up to you, but I'd really hope you'd recycle or resell it. Pick-up only. Asking for $100

Fermenting/Serving:
  • 60L Fermzilla All-Rounder
  • 30L Fermzilla Conical
  • Fermzilla Temp Twister kit (lid, coils, 2x thermowell, aquarium pump) [no temp controller, or heating pads]
  • Fermzilla jacket (fits both conical and all-rounder)
  • 2x 5-gallon glass carboys
  • 6-gallon glass carboy
  • Racking cane
  • Bottle wand
  • (Depending on when this sells) Bottle caps and capper
  • Traditional (non-forward-sealing) tap
  • A bunch of gas/liquid ball lock QDs
  • Various length/diameter/material tubing
  • Other random hardware (mostly 1/4in flare and Fermzilla/US soda/whatever standard that is)

Brewing:
  • 240V temperature controller (in fairly tragic shape)
    • Solid State Relay currently broken. The original creator replaced the last one for free and you may be able to reach him, or DIY. Will email PDF of instructions that came with controller.
    • Requires NEMA L14-30P plug and likely some more cable. You can probably buy a L14-30P extension cord and rewire that to the controller.
  • TDS meter
  • pH meter
  • Refractometer
  • Plate chiller (barb attachments)
  • Blichmann inline thermometer
  • Several lengths of 1/2in silicone tubing
  • Various 1/2in NPT hardware/attachments
    • 1/2in NPT kettle thermometers of different lengths (incl. a couple compatible with controller)
    • several male/female camlock attachments in various configurations

8oz hop cans (produced in 2021 unless noted, sealed in cans, refrigerated other than when they were shipped):
  • Citra
  • Hüll Melon
  • Hersbrucker
  • Rakau
  • Saphir
  • Monroe (2019)
  • Wai-iti

I also have 2 gamma seal lids that are great for popping on buckets for airtight grain storage, a pound of vacuum sealed Special B that I haven't and will never use, and a few vacuum-sealed frozen bags of hops you can have.

00404_g4HJDCzqO1A_1320MM_600x450.jpg
00A0A_fHn2szcN48H_1320MM_600x450.jpg
00W0W_JQTpuN2xRB_1320MM_600x450.jpg
00i0i_CpnFzjhswP_1320MM_600x450.jpg

Back