Free Bottle Opener from Beck's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one of the flat metal ones also... its about the size of a credit card. I guess its supposed to go in my wallet or something.

Got mine too...nicer than I'd expected...I was kinda looking for a plastic claw.

__utf-8_b_su1hmdawnzguanbn__-feed.jpg

Here's my favorite opener. It's from Germany, but it's doesn't have a beer logo on it. It's the best at popping bottles though.

FavoriteOpener.jpg

I got the keyring version, not the one on the website, or the one that BigKahuna posted. I gave it to my girlfriend. Now, how do i get out of this key club nonsense?

WOO! I am an official member boys.. It's nice to finally belong.. But seriously I got the flat metal one, and the SWMBO already stole it. .:drunk:

Figures..

My sister forwarded mine from Ohio and it arrived today.

I got the same as DutchK9

8142d1224031423-free-bottle-opener-becks-100_2832.jpg

Plus the VIP card good for 20 visits at Heff's Playboy Mansion. :D

I got one of the key ring openers. Looks decent, but is a bit bulky. I think I'll keep in my glove box for those emergencies.

I got the same one Ed got. Just showed up a few days ago.

Meh... can't complain because the price was right, but I've got a much smaller one kicking around somewhere that works just as well and isn't as bulky. Kinda underwhelming, it's so big that it's just ridiculous. Certainly wouldn't have paid anything for it (I don't think I would have even sprung for a stamp to get it here).

got mine too.. the metal one.. actually i got two in the same package :)

Yep, me too. Too late. Just found this thread and signed up. Nothing about no free stuff. Also, there "What do drink" survey did not have HomeBrew listed. They did have Micro and Craft Brews so I clicked that.

Sonofabitch, I got mine today. Only took like, four months! I'd pretty much gave up on it.
It's worked perfectly five times in a row, already.:D

Cool, recieved mine today. I signed up after the bottle opener offer disappeared from the site so I wasn't sure if I would get one. It's actually pretty nice. I'm not gonna complain about free stuff, who cares how long it took.

Latest posts

Back