Free Bottle Opener from Beck's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. It looked like junk at first, but actually isn't bad. All Aluminum.
100_2832.JPG

Got mine yesterday, it was a pleasant surprise, but it was overshadowed by a box (boxpass for a different forum I'm a member of)showing up on my doorstep. It seems perfectly functional, and should serve it's purpose nicely. Boy was that VIP card swanky....:drunk:

That's funny. I have had the same one for months. I keep the keys to the brewhaus on it. My sister in Ohio should be getting another then pretty soon.

I haven't even got the bottle opener, let alone junk mail.

A while back, someone said they got a confirmation e-mail about this. Has anyone got the bottle opener that didn't get this e-mail?

I don't remember any confirmation email, but I got mine today. It actually is pretty decent. I'm happy.

Oh man... I'm so anxious to be in the Beck's VIP Club!! Hurry up VIP card!!!

The wife just called and said that mine arrived today!

mine arrived today but isnt the one that someone posted a picture of in this thread. mine is flat metal one, nice, but i would of rather got the key chain one

Mine came today and it looks like the one posted in the picture above. Thanks to the OP on the heads up on this one. I will put it to good use.

Got mine this weekend and it is not what is pictured on the website. Its one of those stupid little claw openers you put on your keychain. :mad:

I couldn't remember if I had registered for the bottle opener, but I got an ad from them today, and I wouldn't have signed up for anything from them unless it had been while registering for the bottle opener, but no sign of the actual bottle opener.

I'll toast the OP for the heads up on this deal! Nothing beats free, but I wish it was more like the opener originally pictured. I'm concerned that life will change drastically now that I'm an official VIP member of the Beck's Key Club, and I'm worried I won't be able to handle the "extreme digitial downloads". Time to pop a few tops.

I got one in the mail....but I was surprised to see it addressed to SWMBO. WTF?

I must have another one on the way for me.

Latest posts

Back