FREE TEST for INKBIRDPLUS Portable Space Heater

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey lovely members of HBT, :mug:

As winter is coming, we're going to put our newly released Space Heater for FREE TEST on HBT!
Product page: IHT-01W WiFi Space Heater / IHT-01 Space Heater (non WiFi)

Our portable electric space heater has two heat modes (1500W/1000W) to warm up. The ECO Mode is adjusted according to the temperature you set, from 41°F to 97°F in 1°F of manual settings. You can enjoy the most comfortable temperature according to different needs! With ETL & UL & FCC-Certified, provide you with a safer and warmer winter.

🔥To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM. (Open to both U.S. & Canada residents)

1668505629259.png

Last edited:
I'd be down to trying one to replace the heater in my fermentation chamber. Is the app specific or does it integrate into something like domoticz? It would be great if it could ramp up or down on a custom schedule.

I'd be down to trying one to replace the heater in my fermentation chamber. Is the app specific or does it integrate into something like domoticz? It would be great if it could ramp up or down on a custom schedule.
It's our specific APP called INKBIRD. You can ramp up or down on a custom schedule. You can go to the app and set the on/off time, target temperature, etc. Just go to "setting--timer" in the app.

My home office is over our closed in porch. I don't have a vent in the office so it does get a bit chilly, especially through the floor as I'm over the unheated porch. This would be perfect for keeping me a bit warmer. I'm sure my little boy would appreciate the heat before and after school when he's stuck in here with me.

My home office is over our closed in porch. I don't have a vent in the office so it does get a bit chilly, especially through the floor as I'm over the unheated porch. This would be perfect for keeping me a bit warmer. I'm sure my little boy would appreciate the heat before and after school when he's stuck in here with me.
We've sent a PM. :mug:

As winter is coming, we're going to put our new released Space Heater for FREE TEST on HBT!

Our portable electric space heater has two heat modes (1500W/1000W) to warm up. The ECO Mode is adjusted according to the temperature you set, from 41°F to 97°F in 1°F of manual settings. You can enjoy the most comfortable temperature according to different needs! With ETL & UL & FCC-Certified, providing you with a safer and warmer winter.

🔥To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM. (Open to both U.S. & Canada residents)

View attachment 791849
I’ll try it

As winter is coming, we're going to put our new released Space Heater for FREE TEST on HBT!

Our portable electric space heater has two heat modes (1500W/1000W) to warm up. The ECO Mode is adjusted according to the temperature you set, from 41°F to 97°F in 1°F of manual settings. You can enjoy the most comfortable temperature according to different needs! With ETL & UL & FCC-Certified, providing you with a safer and warmer winter.

View attachment 791849
I'd like to try this out.

Back