Free Bottle Opener from Beck's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I clicked on the contact us section and gave them a WTF. Regardless of who the company is, or how crappy they are, I still want my free bottle opener or maybe I'll just grab a couple AB kegs for craigslist as a substitute.:D

I received this response today

Dear McKBrew,

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail Beck’s. We are thrilled you are a new member of our Beck’s Key Club.

Because of the overwhelming response, your Beck’s promotional item will be arriving in 6-8 weeks. We apologize for the delay and for any disappointment this may cause. However, you have a lot to look forward to.

Membership in the Beck’s Key Club unlocks a world of Beck’s exclusives. You’ll be the first to hear about upcoming promotions, receive invitations to VIP events, and get exclusive Beck’s gear.

Beck's is the beer that started it all. This classic German pilsner carries a distinctive full-bodied taste with a hoppy bouquet, golden color, and a rich, full head. With a slightly fruity crispness, this exciting blend of intriguing flavors ends with a clean, dry finish.

Again, Andy(must have been a mass e-mailing and they forgot to change the name here), thank you for e-mailing Beck’s. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or comments, and we hope you are able to enjoy a Beck’s soon!

Cheers,

Brock

Customer Relationship Group

1-888-287-2400

www.importbrandsalliance.com

It's better when it takes a while, so you forget all about it.

"Why, it's a Sam Adams hat! Where did that come from?"
"Ooh, a brolly for making black and tans! It feels like Christmas!"

It's better when it takes a while, so you forget all about it.

"Why, it's a Sam Adams hat! Where did that come from?"
"Ooh, a brolly for making black and tans! It feels like Christmas!"

I'm totally with you on that...hell, I don't even remember how I ever signed up for a Sam Adam's hat, but I got one in the mail!

6-8 weeks huh? Woo! Just in time for thanksgiving, either that or just in time for another apology email. Either way, I will not be drinking becks with this, I just want the damn opener.. Anticipation always kills me because in all odds, this opener will be a piece of shizzle.

Agreed, this opener may be a piece of complete shiz, but what do I care, it's fre and I'm usin it for homebrew... had 8 today already, so i'm happy.

If their response to me on page #5 of this thread holds true, we still have another 2 weeks to 1 month to wait. I'm not holding my breath.

I haven't gotten anything and its been way more than a month.
THe mass complaint may not be a bad idea if some be good with words and can draw something up we can put our names on.

If we haven't received anything by November 1st I'll draft the form letter and find a way to circulate it so we can all have a cut.

yup same thing here, I signed up when this thread was first started and haven't seen a thing.

Really? I'm raising the BS flag unless you post a picture. :D

BS_Flag_Product.jpg

There ya' go. It's on the field now.

"20 post penalty, Defense, #896466, Second Down"

Really? I'm raising the BS flag unless you post a picture. :D

Pics will have to wait until tomorrow, I grabbed the mail on my way to work.
It's really not that spectacular, but it comes with a "VIP" card that is good for more schwag at "Beck's key club events in your area."

Am I really the first to get this? I feel like such a...winner?

Now I am really excited about checking the mail today. I must admit I checked it yesterday only to realize it was a federal holiday :eek: Had to do the walk of shame back to the apartment :cross:

I have so much trouble remembering what day it is... :(

Got mine today as well. Don't have much to say about it other than it will open bottles...and I get something like this or better each time I buy a case! The "VIP card" is going right into my wallet!

Things like this your supposed to sign up for and then forget. When when you get it your happy because its a little treat because you forgot about it. Noobs.

Back