Football SUICIDE/SURVIVAL League.... (with a nice prize)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Restart on week 2?

• Yup - reset, start with week 2, pay to play

• Hells no - Bird, you effed up!

Results are only viewable after voting.
OMG- I won!!!!! I won!!!!! I won!!!!!!!!

Bullfrog, you were a tough opponent and thanks for a great time. Thanks all!

(I had SD until I changed it to TB).

I freakin' won! :ban:

At the NHBC, I'll buy you all a (cheap) beer! Thanks all!

I just PM'd you, bird. If it's ok with all you guys, I'd love to buy my kegging gear with the money, since the Utopias isn't bought yet.

I would spend every cent (and more) on the kegging gear from kegsconnection.com.

Bernie Brewer said:
Get the gear, Yoops, the hell with Utopias. Congrats!

BTW, I won't be at the NHBS, so I'll take a raincheck!

I already owe you two beers, Bernie, so I'll still plan on that! I know we'll be in the Milwaukee around around New Years, and definitely the weekend of March 1, since we're going to the Marquette/Georgetown game.

Thanks for the congrats!

YooperBrew said:
I already owe you two beers, Bernie, so I'll still plan on that! I know we'll be in the Milwaukee around around New Years, and definitely the weekend of March 1, since we're going to the Marquette/Georgetown game.

Thanks for the congrats!

Hmmm. Is the game sold out? Maybe I'll make SWMBO buy us tickets for that one for a belated B-day present..............

Edit: never mind, I just checked the Golden Chickens' website. Sold out. Bummer. Hafta come up with plan B

Bernie Brewer said:
Hmmm. Is the game sold out? Maybe I'll make SWMBO buy us tickets for that one for a belated B-day present..............

No, not yet. We didnt' even buy our tickets yet, but there is like 10 of us so we need to do it tonight. It'll be a great game!

Dude said:
Good job Yoop!!!!

Next year, I'M in charge of the money, if that is how it is going to work!

Ok, you just volunteered to be in charge of the money. When I win next year, you'll just have to send it to me!

Thanks for the congrats, guys. It was a fun time with lots of crazy weeks. It was about 90% luck and 10% skill this year.

Edit- the pool was $220. Here's what I found (without a co2 tank, which I'll buy and fill locally for about $100). Can you believe the price is $219.95? I think it's fate.

http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=86

Yooper, I got all of my kegs (12) from kegconnection and I am very pleased with the service and product. You could probably get them to leave off the picnic taps and get that package for a little under the pot you won. :2cents:

HighPlainsDrifter said:
Yooper, I got all of my kegs (12) from kegconnection and I am very pleased with the service and product. You could probably get them to leave off the picnic taps and get that package for a little under the pot you won. :2cents:

ok, but - without the picnic taps, how do I drink the beer?!!? I can't afford faucets yet. OlllllO convinced me that I need the forward faucets, and I have to buy a drip tray and drill the fridge. So for now, I'm just planning on using my fridge (after I steal it from our cottage- it's a 3/4 size fridge) and the picnic taps.

YooperBrew said:
ok, but - without the picnic taps, how do I drink the beer?!!? I can't afford faucets yet. OlllllO convinced me that I need the forward faucets, and I have to buy a drip tray and drill the fridge. So for now, I'm just planning on using my fridge (after I steal it from our cottage- it's a 3/4 size fridge) and the picnic taps.

Good advice. I use a 3/4 upright freezer and it is one of my most cherished possessions. Christmas is coming I'm sure that HWMO will hook you up with a few forward seal faucets. I look forward to seeing your creation in the "show us your kegerator" thread!

Back