HBT Fantasy Football League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which style of Draft do you want?

• Snake - Google it!

• Linear - Google the First find out 2nd!

Results are only viewable after voting.
High Krausen taking over sole first place. I would like to say it's all about football knowledge, but I've been really lucky thus far.

Need Jamal Charles to roll tonight to keep myself in the top half

Need Jamal Charles to fumble and get benched so I don't lose after scoring 140+ points this week

WTF is this bs. I won this last week and was 3-1 now it a showing I lost somehow and miraculously 30pts were wiped off my score resulting in a loss. Even though I just added up all the points and I won handily

WTF is this bs. I won this last week and was 3-1 now it a showing I lost somehow and miraculously 30pts were wiped off my score resulting in a loss. Even though I just added up all the points and I won handily

I had a win taken from me also.

I just went back and added up the scores they show and they are dead on with what is showing now

83.1-81.94

That's what's wierd about this week. Is I'm showing 30.30 pts for Jammal Charles and my score is exactly 30.30 off

Seriously what is going on. Right next to the recap you can see that I apparently lost haha

Well I took it on the chin this week. Who the hell is Branden Oliver, anyway? Shenanigans pulled him out of nowhere.

What do you guys make of this draft? it is starting to seem pretty sucky. It won't even let me drop my top pick like he is some kinda prize (now out for months they say).

draft.jpg

Yea I can't help that my defense and kicker scored 20 pts a piece. Your draft isn't that bad

Another Thursday morning coin flip appears to work in my favor. Flipped between TY Hilton and Eddie Royal. Remains to see what Royal does against Oakland, but doubt he's going to get 32 points.

F! I didn't get to set my lineup last night, and left 20 pts on the bench from Ivory. I'm pretty sure that's going to bite me in the a$$.

I finally won a game!!! I had to wait a couple of days, I thought for sure there would be some point corrections. P.S. I'm Beer Pressure the 12th best team in the league.

Nice job, So you got the bye week guys to the bench in time?, maybe that was week before... I only have 2 wins and still feel I have a shot.

Holy ****skins, another pounding. You guys are putting up an average of over 117 points a week against me. I'm taking this out on you this week Air Dog.

Not sure about that one. Proposed 97 points hit 114!! Woot.. My team is finally putting up some points. Now taking till week 10 wasn't the plan. Marshawn Lynch putting up 40 points really pulled my other scrubs along. My new kicker putting up 12 wasn't bad either.

Nice job coming outta last place. Hopefully I can get a shot at redemption next year. This has been incredibly challenging. Almost felt like playing against ESPN anaylists or something.

WTF
I'm up by 50 before last nights game feeling good about upsetting the #1 and end up losing by 5 :confused:

In what may have been the greatest comeback in modern fantasy sports history, I come from 50 down last night and steal one away from Weedorama! Sorry Weed.

I thought I had no shot. That eagles D got me back into it, but the 2 late junk tds from Benjamin sealed.

Congrats! I don't know how you pulled that one out. I finally had a decent week, and still lost.

No miracle comeback this week. Soundly beaten. Hope to get back into the W column this next week.

They sure all put up some points this week. Nice job guys. Well, Except Beer Pressure, he appears to have given up.

Latest posts

Back