HBT Fantasy Football League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which style of Draft do you want?

• Snake - Google it!

• Linear - Google the First find out 2nd!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hope you hit a lot of red lights :p

Edit: So you can draft while driving, not so you miss more of the draft! Haha

And ppr
.5 isn't much but can decide games down the stretch

Dang, I let Yahoo autodraft and then it told me I choked with my draft selections. :mad:

Good luck guys.

I got a plethora of players on my auto draft. Who wouldn't want Ridley Ivory and Dawson

I think free agent.

Click Players at top.
change search filter to All Players and search for Wilson.
The green plus next to the name to add to your team.

AHh I see he reitred at age 23. Forgive me. I don't watch ESPN and haven't watched a single game in over 5 years now.

Our 12th member and auto-draft king, erics crazy team, doesn't like what was drafted for him (shocker) and is bailing.

Is there anyone who didn't get in the league that wants to take it over before I look for a replacement? One of the guys at the MoreBeer out in Riverside is a big fantasy nerd so if no one here wants it I'll ask him.

Well maybe show up for the draft. Or get the app. I'm not happy I picked up a kicker and D in the early rounds but that's my fault for not checking the app enough even though I was on vacation.

Our 12th member and auto-draft king, erics crazy team, doesn't like what was drafted for him (shocker) and is bailing.

Is there anyone who didn't get in the league that wants to take it over before I look for a replacement? One of the guys at the MoreBeer out in Riverside is a big fantasy nerd so if no one here wants it I'll ask him.

What the hell is he bitching about? He got Peterson and Vernon Davis on autodraft and is bitching? I wish I could have been so lucky.

What the hell is he bitching about? He got Peterson and Vernon Davis on autodraft and is bitching? I wish I could have been so lucky.

Right? Although Vernon Davis is a chump :p

I'm still gonna look for a replacement though cause nothing ruins a league quicker than inactive owners. I'll give it a few more days before asking my buddy.

Good that was a pain last year playing owners with out players and empty spots.

I forgot which league is which thread on this forum haha I've only got three others I'm playing on haha

I bet you do grathan. Thanks for the gift week 1 victory. I should really start doing some research before the seasons and actually draft some good players, not just known names.

Yup my team crapped out on me too...hopefully they turn things around this week

Haha no that wasn't me I didn't have a team worth snot to trade. I had one starting rb and that was Ridley

So is this what our league has become? No trash talk, no trades, no interaction.

I'm about to go 3-0, and I'm like 7th in the league in scoring. Blessed are my fantasy gods, I shall drink homebrew in their honor.

my team is underwhelming to say the least haha no trash talk here until i make the run for the end when injuries pile up

I literally flipped a coin choosing between Eli Manning and Kirk Cousins yesterday. Looks like heads was the correct choice. Pulled those points out my a$$.

Back