Fellowship of the Drink II: The Two (beer) Towers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any offers in yet?

We've had 2 offers come in so far -- just waiting on photos. If anyone else has their offer together, feel free to PM it across (with ratebeer/beer advocate/etc. links so I can be sure I say the right beer in the offer post, if you don't mind!). Same with the photo, once you've had a chance to take it!

Dec 8th is the deadline for submitting offers correct?

I have two of my beers selected and bought. Still need to grab a new piece of glassware (no one wants used), and another beer or two.

Got one of my cans for my offer. A local Rochester brew that just got pre-released at the brewery. It'll all come together next week for me, but yes December 8th is the deadline!

Dec 8th is the deadline for submitting offers correct?

I have two of my beers selected and bought. Still need to grab a new piece of glassware (no one wants used), and another beer or two.

Yes, but I'll start sending out PMs at the end of next week if I haven't heard anything just to make sure we have a good headcount.

Well I went all around and I couldn't find what I was looking for exactly bottle, can or crowler. But my offer will be in your PM within the hour Thorrak

Well I went all around and I couldn't find what I was looking for exactly bottle, can or crowler. But my offer will be in your PM within the hour Thorrak

No worries - If you want to make any changes before next Friday, just let me know. Otherwise, you're all set! Thanks!

I'll have mine over to you tonight!

Sounds good, thanks!

With deep regrets Stange Fish Brew must back out at this time.

Please if you would place me on the list for Fellowship of the Drink III:

Some updates on participation! We've got a week and a half left before the offer deadline, but a number of people have already sent in some amazing offers. Just to make sure I didn't miss anything, here is what I have seen come through my inbox so far:

Offers & Photos In:
Thorrak
imasickboy
tjosborne
inkman15
TBC
Scturo
RevKev
Calaeb

Offers in (no photo yet):
pointcity-homebrew
singybrue

Waiting for offer & photo:
JDXX1971
nickfern
gromitdj
afro_lou
jerbrew
MarkO22
mattv21
cegan09
jimyson

If I have you in the wrong list above, please let me know! Additionally, keep sending photos/links when you can.

We did have one person depart the fellowship, but fear not! I've already reached out to the first person on the waitlist to help boost our ranks and expect we will be a full party once again very soon.

For those on the waitlist (and those who I haven't heard from yet) - I'm going to reach out by the end of this weekend to people who haven't sent across offers yet just to reconfirm participation. If you are on the waitlist and would still like to participate, I would recommend you go ahead and think about picking up the beer/glassware. Based on what I've seen so far I'm pretty sure if nothing else there will be a round 3 -- and there may yet be some slots free'd up in this round.

It's a good thing that this has a substantial waiting list, because I'm sorry to say that I'm going to need to back out at this time. Best of luck to all and I hope the stars align a little better in the future so I can participate in this somewhere down the road. Cheers!

I'm traveling for work will be home tomorrow. I need the glassware and one more beer then I'll have my order in. Don't know how many other than me are lagging here. Y'all are very motivated.

Nah, still sticking to the time tables. I'm shocked at the selection of beer thus far - quite a few interesting selections (and better yet - quite a few I haven't tried yet). It's shaping up to be a really interesting raffle!

Back