Fellowship of the Drink II: The Two (beer) Towers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine feels woefully inadequate next to some of the other offerings. I will also add a 650 ml. bottle of our clubs first Buckwheat Whiskey Barrel Aged RIS. Its about 12% ABV. Sat in the Barrel for 4 months and has been cellar aged for the last 7 months. It is similar in taste to Dragons Milk BA in my opinion. will take pick and post when i get home today.

12745655_10207252432647353_787994983251645985_n.jpg

New offering with the BAS being the additional beer added. Our clubs first attempt at barrel aging. Thorrak don't mean to make more work for than you have already donebut can you switch pic out or do I have to pm it to you.

KIMG0202.jpg

It's really hard. I can't decide between trying breweries I might visit one day to determine if I should, trying breweries I know I'll never visit, or copping out and getting beer I know I'll like!

And then there's the glassware... such difficult choices!

If anyone is interested I made this for following along on draft day.

Fellowship II.jpg

OK, lets just end this now and send everything to me.

What a Merry Christmas that would be.

I am also participating in a IG woodworking secret Santa, that should be fun as well.

I don't want that many people to narrow it down for me.

Besides, I would get stuck with my own beer. Nobody wants Indiana shelf turds.

Ohhh man this is tuff. So many choices........

I just noticed the offers from the first round of the Fellowship and this round are both presented on page twelve. I don't know the significance :confused::confused: but I am sure we can invent something. :mug::mug::mug:

So hard to rank my list. Such a great selection of beer. Hope to do this again. Will definitely up my game for next round.

So hard to rank my list. Such a great selection of beer. Hope to do this again. Will definitely up my game for next round.

Your initial offer was fine, it got the OP's approval. No worries.

Less than 24hrs to go, and I have no clue what I'm picking. :tank:

Make your list, check it twice. Tomorrow we find out who's offers were naughty or nice. Actually they are all nice.

Ohhh man this is tuff. So many choices........

I just noticed the offers from the first round of the Fellowship and this round are both presented on page twelve. I don't know the significance :confused::confused: but I am sure we can invent something. :mug::mug::mug:

I'm pretty sure the illuminati had something to do with it. :D

I have the kiddos by myself all day. Not sure if I will be on or not but I have my pick list into Thorrak.

Back