DC Area Group Buy #8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to take 5# of the weyerman rye split :) THANKS

Splits:

1 bag - RAH1005 - Rahr Premium Pilsner 50 lb - I want 35 lbs

1 bag - WEY1009 - Weyermann Rye Malt 55 lb - I want 30 lbs

1 bag - RAH1008 - Rahr White Wheat 50 lb - I want 30 lbs

Potentially more to come, but I'll start with that. :mug:

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Alright...adding a few bags and a few splits...good thing I always bring beer for Fritz and Tony!!
2 bags - RAH1002 - Rahr Standard 2-Row 50 lb
1 bag - CRI1001 - Crisp Finest Maris Otter Ale 55 lb

Splits:
1 bag - RAH1005 - Rahr Premium Pilsner 50 lb - I want 35 lbs
1 bag - WEY1009 - Weyermann Rye Malt 55 lb - I want 30 lbs
1 bag - RAH1008 - Rahr White Wheat 50 lb - I want 30 lbs

Potentially more to come, but I'll start with that. :mug:

OK, added those.

I'll some of that Rye:

10# Weyermann Rye Malt

Also, on a sidenote, I didn't see the e-mail with the link to the new group buy folder. My contact info should still be #7 folder, but if it's not, I can PM it again. Also, thanks again to everyone involved with organizing this buy! It's a great resource.

Added. I'll email you the new link. It was sent through an email last week, to all previous buyers.

sign me up for 5 pounds of the rye malt and 5 of the white wheat.

properly formatted:
5# WEY1009 - Weyermann Rye Malt
5# RAH1008 - Rahr White Wheat

Added.

I would like to take 5# of the weyerman rye split :) THANKS

Added.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Tony: Please add me to the following splits:
5 lbs of Weyermann Rye Malt
5 lbs of Rahr White Wheat
Thanks, Ed

1 x BRI1002 Breiss 2-Row Brewers 50lb
1 x WEY1003 Weyermann Pilsner 25Kg
1 x CRI1001 Crisp Finest Maris Otter 25Kg
1 x RAH1008 Rahr White Wheat 50lb

That should get me started. I'll chime in if there's a split that I just can't live without

1 x BRI1002 Breiss 2-Row Brewers 50lb
1 x WEY1003 Weyermann Pilsner 25Kg
1 x CRI1001 Crisp Finest Maris Otter 25Kg
1 x RAH1008 Rahr White Wheat 50lb

That should get me started. I'll chime in if there's a split that I just can't live without

Pretty good for a first post!
Added to your account (2nd tab)

She's a Hophead, like me so IPAs + Stouts. This brew though she's using my Amber/ brown hybrid with malted oats which is a fantastic balanced breakfast ale 1.065 50 IBUs - my current pride and joy beer! MO or Golden Promise makes for a great malt flavor.

This buy is filling very quickly. We're already at 32 bags with a large chunk of the splits accounted for. I know we have much more flexibility with the new vendor, but just curious if we're still aiming for 6-7 weeks from the last buy.

This buy is filling very quickly. We're already at 32 bags with a large chunk of the splits accounted for. I know we have much more flexibility with the new vendor, but just curious if we're still aiming for 6-7 weeks from the last buy.

If you look at the splits tab, we're aiming at closing on April 25 at midnight, at least tentatively, 24 days away. Then pickup is the week after. Yup, that's a bit over 4 weeks from now.

It is possible to do it earlier, but that's not up to me.

I can use some basic 2row not sure what kind just something for my ipa brews

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

I can use some basic 2row not sure what kind just something for my ipa brews
any 2-row will do. the Rahr Standard 2-Row (RAH1002) is the cheapest and should meet your needs just fine. Briess is only 2 cents more per pound, in case you have a preference for that brand... either will make a great beer.

Back