Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Dont tell mine! I probably need to take a break after this... Hah!

My package will drop tonight after work. Everything's laid out just gotta put in all the filler and seal 'er up!

I have definitely gotten into some beers I didn't mean to after a night of drinking. It just takes some convincing to tell her you guys already drank that and she just doesn't remember.

Luckily my wife keeps her snout out of my beer. The problem has been since shes a teacher, shes home now. So the first two weeks of summer vacation I got about six boxes. After watching me methodically unpack the first two or three, line up each beer and take a group photo, she asked me where i was getting the beer from. She understood. Shes very tolerant of my "hobbies".

Nice cans. Actually after I re-read that line, it reminded me of a discussion in one of these threads about the meaning of hobbies. Well, shes tolerant of "that one" too.

ok I lost her in the back 40, for now..... So here is the list before she finds me.

Foothills BA Sexual Chocolate
Bruery: Black Tuesday, Chocolate Rain, STY-Peaches/Kumkwat, Ichigo Highway
Founders Backstage #2 CBS
Surly Darkness Pentagram
Westbrook - any BA Mexican cake
Toppling Goliath: assassin, kentucky brunch, mornin delight
Captain Lawrence - any sour
Hill Farmstead - any sour
Logsdon - Peche n' Brett, Cerasus, far west vlaming
Russian river - frambroise for the cure
Allagash- any coolship
50:50 eclipse vairants
Cantillon (except Gueze/Rose de Gambrinus/Kriek)
Crooked stave Wild Wild Brett Violet

I will expand the list in a couple days if need be.

ok I lost her in the back 40, for now..... So here is the list before she finds me.

Surly Darkness Pentagram
Allagash- any coolship

Not even a bite, I will add more after work since its a pretty salty list.

My MAW from namyarb3 :ban:

image-3320822729.jpg

I'd like to say I'll enjoy those Abyss soon, but I think I'll let them age some more!

Just found this thread seems like a really cool idea.

I just now need to get my post count up. I have had really good luck searching on here

brkoerner said:
Just found this thread seems like a really cool idea.

I just now need to get my post count up. I have had really good luck searching on here

You've got the hard part down by far. Help some new guys in the beginners section and you'll have 100 posts in no time.

yea i prolly should spend some time in there helping out more.

thanks for getting this thread going. hopefully i can fulfill a wish soon

Does anyone know where I can get some sweet sunglasses??? I've got a ton of cash this Nigerian prince wired me burning a hole in my pocket

Holy crap! You are in luck, my friend. This dude just posted a link for all of your fake Oakley needs!
Man. Timing IS everything, huh?

I don't know what you guys are laughing at. I just ordered two pairs. The website said they'd ship as soon as the shipping person gets back from vacation. I can wait.

mikeysab said:
I don't know what you guys are laughing at. I just ordered two pairs. The website said they'd ship as soon as the shipping person gets back from vacation. I can wait.

That guy has been on vacation for months! Sure hope he gets back soon.

That guy has been on vacation for months! Sure hope he gets back soon.

He has obviously earned the long vacation, he's been hard at work 'earning a six figure salary clicking on ads working from home in his pajamas'....but I'm sure your Foakleys will show up any day now

Surly Darkness Pentagram
Allagash- any coolship

Bump!

I have access to Allagash Confluence Ale http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/4/47277 Not quite a coolship but a lot of people love this as much as the coolship series. I'll be looking around today for the foothills and founders on the list as well but I don't think I'll have much luck for those specific ones.

I have access to Allagash Confluence Ale http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/4/47277 Not quite a coolship but a lot of people love this as much as the coolship series. I'll be looking around today for the foothills and founders on the list as well but I don't think I'll have much luck for those specific ones.

Dude....if you walk into a store and they have CBS on the shelf, but it all!!! I'm 99% confident you won't find it.

TheMan said:
Dude....if you walk into a store and they have CBS on the shelf, but it all!!! I'm 99% confident you won't find it.

Or tell me where it's at and I will drive the at the drop of a dime!!

DisturbdChemist said:
I need to get that so badly.... I just hope I can come across some this year but probably not :mad:. Need to get some badly

848 cases this year. Slim pickings here in Denver, so I'm not sure how far out it will reach. It seems like they sent a little bit everywhere.

848 cases this year. Slim pickings here in Denver, so I'm not sure how far out it will reach. It seems like they sent a little bit everywhere.

I found it here before but only one store downtown which i do not go too often. I can miss it very easily which some releases really piss me off. Its fairly craft beer dry where i am compared to downtown Houston. It sucks but the Meph is usually that sparce and i see it every where when it arrives down here. I just hope to get hands on 2 at least. I still got two from last year and do not want to touch them. I need to find a time to drink that mowi because i might never open it lol

Back